dboys

RH Customs?

Rate this topic

61 posts in this topic

What is up with rh customs? Rod sent for repairs almost two years. Last contact with Rich about 2 months ago and I was told rod will be out in two weeks. No response since and I tried calling and many emails. Help anyone?

2 years is way too long to wait for a repair. Anything can happen in that time frame and you would have little recourse. Rod could be lost/misplaced, stolen, forgotten about, damaged etc.

Hope everything works out.

Rich replied two months ago and said it's on his schedule and be done in two weeks. This is disappointing because he have built 7 rods for me the past years. Rods are always top notch.

Correction. Went back to my emails with Rich and it's been over a year that I sent the vapor back. Any rhcustoms rep on here that can help? Sent a pm to Johnny cakes but no response also. Last contact was two months ago.

His communication and keeping his word costs him a lot of business. He is simply unreliable. Provides a great rod. But I will not buy a rod from him again.

Had a similar experience with him . Rod came out perfect , but waiting time and communication was sucks...

Joggle my memory.  Did he run into some legal problems awhile ago?  Or was that another custom rod builder/blank importer?

Anyway, that's nuts. 

^^^ this is what I was thinking as well.

I think  it was another rod builder