Tattoo Tackle back in business?

Rate this topic

kingfisher2424

• 1 year later...

Posted on Dec 15th - GREAT news! Best wishes to the new owner keep up the tradition Mike started. 

Tattoo’s Tackle under new ownership. Now operating out of Brightwaters, New York. Making all the old tattoos classics plus some new additions coming soon. New website will be up and running soon. Anything I post here is for sale. Hope to bring these plugs to a tackle shop close to you in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...
8 mins ago, christian martin said:

So.... I am the one that bought the remains of Tattoo's Tackle.  I've spent the last month or so organizing all the inventory.  Lots of plugs waiting to be finished.  More to be posted on this in the future. 

IMG_6556.JPG

Congrats!!!  I loved Mikes plugs back in the day.  Glad they will be available again!!

20 mins ago, christian martin said:

So.... I am the one that bought the remains of Tattoo's Tackle.  I've spent the last month or so organizing all the inventory.  Lots of plugs waiting to be finished.  More to be posted on this in the future. 

IMG_6556.JPG

Congrats!  Let us know if you start a new mailing list on the website. thanks!

59 mins ago, christian martin said:

IMG_6556.JPG

Excellent plugs.  I wish you the best.

4 hours ago, christian martin said:

IMG_6556.JPG

Well these look great!  Good luck in your new business 

troll #122  <*)))<