BrianBM

New Platform for SOL coming; joke consequences

Rate this topic

170 posts in this topic

Aaaaaaaahhhh   ..... nicely bad.

I like a groaner. I like sight gags, too, an equivalent kind of humor.  Flathandah86 is admitted to our noble and august company.

Having arrived at the edge of the river, the fisherman soon realized he had forgotten to bring any bait. Just then he happened to see a little snake passing by who had caught a worm. The fisherman snatched up the snake and robbed him of his worm. 

Feeling sorry for the little snake with no lunch, he snatched him up again and poured a little beer down his throat. Then he went about his fishing.

An hour or so later the fisherman felt a tug at his pant leg. Looking down, he saw the same snake with three more worms in his mouth...

A woman is in bed with her lover who also happens to be her husband's best friend. They make love for hours, and afterwards, while they're just laying
there, the phone rings. Since it is the woman's house, she picks up the receiver. Her lover looks over at her and listens, only hearing her side of the
conversation...

(She is speaking in a cheery voice)

"Hello? Oh, hi. I'm so glad that you called. Really? That's wonderful. I am so happy for you. That sounds terrific. Great! Thanks. Okay. Bye
bye." She hangs up the telephone and her lover asks, "Who was that?"

"Oh" she replies, "that was my husband telling me all about the wonderful time he's having on his fishing trip with you."

The Old fisherman.... 

The rain was pouring down.  There standing in front of a big puddle outside the pub was an old Irishman, drenched, holding a stick, with a piece of string dangling in the water. 

A passer-by stopped and asked, "What are you doing?" 

"Fishing" replied the old man. 

Feeling sorry for the old man, the gent says, "Come in out of the rain and have a drink with me." 

In the warmth of the pub, as they sip their whiskies, the gentleman, being a bit of a smart ass, cannot resist asking, "So how many have you caught today?" 

"You're the eighth", says the old man.

Hmmmm.  Not bad at all. 

A man goes into a movie theater and sits down, and suddenly realizes that he's sitting next to a polar bear.

The man asks, "Are you a polar bear?"

The bear says "Yes, I am."

The man asks "What are you doing here?"

The bear says "Well, I liked the book."