albacized

Snoop dogg - Donald Trump

Rate this topic

36 posts in this topic

The video depicts a orange 'clown' version of Donald Trump and snoop dogg pointing a gun at his head and shooting...can't post the video since the lyrics are 'Eff Donald Trump' and the 'N' word is dropped repeatedly....any outrage out there?

Sick entertainment. Everybody would care if Obama or Hillary were the target. It would be non stop coverage. The double standard is ridiculous.

What is it with you liberals? Do you all want a revolution, blood on the streets??

whats brown and rhymes with snoop dog?

Dr Dre!

Edited by gobigblue

The hypocrisy is astounding.   If it had been a skit about Obama, the  entertainer would have already been locked up.   BUT since it is DJT, no big deal......

Some  liberal Americans need to wake up and throw away their crying towels and dribble cups.

The video depicts a orange 'clown' version of Donald Trump and snoop dogg pointing a gun at his head and shooting...can't post the video since the lyrics are 'Eff Donald Trump' and the 'N' word is dropped repeatedly....any outrage out there?

I'm a Trump voter and supporter.............. no outrage here. it's supposed to be entertainment. if I don't like it I don't have to watch it.  :shrug: