ReelPeeler

Show us Your Black Talon Lures

72 posts in this topic

Just out of curiosity, what's the weight like on those 2nd bars and do they fish as nice as they look?

I doubt lot's of people would know how they fish. :D

Not too many would throw those to the fishes...

Haha that's kinda what I figured, but there's gotta be some guys out there curious enough to throw them at some fish.  With a name like 2nd Bar, it sounds like they're designed to cast well.  Would be cool to hear some feedback.

Haha that's kinda what I figured, but there's gotta be some guys out there curious enough to throw them at some fish.  With a name like 2nd Bar, it sounds like they're designed to cast well.  Would be cool to hear some feedback.

I was looking for a plan white or yellow to fish, but overtime I get a chance to buy one it looks sweet.  I do have a smokey joe and school bus color I might fish!!

Very nice Mike! :th:  I dig that yellow colored School Bus looking one.  Those 3-D's are sweet too :th:

I like that rainbow colored one you got, what year is that from?

Just out of curiosity, what's the weight like on those 2nd bars and do they fish as nice as they look?

Some are definitely larger than others. The two here weighed 2.7oz and 3.1oz

I suspect if I weighed the others that I have, a couple may go above 3.1, just looking at them. They do feel right for throwing a long way, but as Mike said, I haven't brought myself to throw one yet, so cant comment on the action.

post-17352-0-90258200-1490226340.jpg

post-17352-0-99462200-1490226381.jpg

If I fish any of them, it'll be the 2.7 in the pic there.  Just holding them in hand, I have no doubt they would fly a long way