palmer6994

looking for some gear for a friend in need

28 posts in this topic

I don't have any fancy high end things. I have a Tica Striper Collector Reel I can send. Spinning. It's a 4500 series I believe. The handle had a cheap chrome finish that has flaked off. Otherwise it's very nice, extra spool, box, papers etc. Very fishable !!! Just need an address. I don't have any rods that would be worth the cost of shipping. Thanks to your friend for his service !!!

I HAVE A PENN BATTLE 2 5OOO I CAN PART WITH  65.00 SHIPPED  OR A  diawa  TIERRA 4OOO WITH SPARE SPOOL  60.00  PAYPAL   BOTH WITH BRAID

Edited by kayak willy

PM me...will get a small pack together. Tsunami Airwave rod, 9' or 10'...fantastic value new or used. I wouldn't look for anything else...perfect for a beginner and under $100...probably first generation (non Elite) for $50-75. Somebody on LI has to have an extra they can part with. Too hard to ship these things.

Fishing is an awesome sport that you can do at many levels. Good way to get out of house, out of your head, into nature and peace...plus bunch of good guys here if he wants to join the craziness. Good for you man. Thanks for helping.

Hey bud,

I've donated lots of gear in the past, primarily to vets and kids.  Shoot me a PM, please, with mailing info and I'm sure that I can find at least some fishable plugs or swimmers to donate.

Let us know the typical conditions that you and your mate will be fishing in order that we can give appropriate gear.

pm me your address , I live in East Northport , and work in Northport ,  I can drop off some items or meet you at local 7- 11  Pulaski and Larkfeild rd. !