The Evidence Thread

Rate this topic

RiverRaider

11 mins ago, patchyfog said:

sorry, not gonna waste my time with you.

Wow... and just this morning I was talking about how I'd gladly buy you Breakfast.

There's nothing in the Cohen Indictment that provides any evidence  to support the "Collusion" with Russia Narrative... not a single thing 

Why get all snippy with me? It's not my fault 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

2 hours ago, RiverRaider said:

Hard to believe that its coming up on two years since this thread was started...

2 years... no evidence

Tomorrow the evidence will be provided.....tomorrow.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

On 1/28/2019 at 0:15 PM, RiverRaider said:

Wow... and just this morning I was talking about how I'd gladly buy you Breakfast.

There's nothing in the Cohen Indictment that provides any evidence  to support the "Collusion" with Russia Narrative... not a single thing 

Why get all snippy with me? It's not my fault 

Cause he has no "brilliance"

82951.jpg “If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullchit.”

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

On 3/6/2017 at 6:45 PM, RiverRaider said:

In This Thread we will compile and analyze evidence that Trump or Trump Surragates worked with the Russians to influence the outcome of the election.

For kicks we can also compile evidence that this (the Russians attempting to influence the election) actualy happened.

So here we are, above is the first post. Nothing antognising about the first post. The investigation was well under way and the aledged colusion and election tampering had occured 6 to 9 months earlier.  and yet here we sit

Mar 6th 2019 is right around the corner, should we have cake?