RiverRaider

The Evidence Thread

Rate this topic

872 posts in this topic

In This Thread we will compile and analyze evidence that Trump or Trump Surragates worked with the Russians to influence the outcome of the election.

For kicks we can also compile evidence that this (the Russians attempting to influence the election) actualy happened.

And we will return volley, pointing out that he is a rump swab, then an intelligent debate will ensue.

Geez, two versions of the same thread and still no "evidence" of Russkie collusion with Trumpkins. What's the deal? If there is so much alleged "smoke", where's the actual fire? So many are so sure of this that it should be a slam dunk, no?

Geez, two versions of the same thread and still no "evidence" of Russkie collusion with Trumpkins. What's the deal? If there is so much alleged "smoke", where's the actual fire? So many are so sure of this that it should be a slam dunk, no?

I plan on bumping this thread daily for the next 4 years....

People can feel free to include "evidence" that Obama (The Administration really) tapped Trumps communications...

I mean we know that happened (If we are to believe the NYT's) but we can compile new and old evidence here and mull it over

Look into Manafort re. not providing weapons to Ukraine.

Wrong thread...

As I posted in the other thread:

Mannafort was heavily involved with Ukrainian politicians, particularly the guy backed by Putin. Mannafort has been involved with various Russian and Ukrainian businessmen cum oligarchs. I think that is indisputable and having Mannafort in the WH would seem to suggest a real advantage for Putin and Russian interests. And that might explain Trump's early kind words for Putin and words suggestion a hands-off approach to Ukraine and Crimea.

But Mannafort has not walked into the WH as part of Team Trump. Mannafort was not part of the general election winning campaign team. Mannafort is now a man with lots of mortgage and loan debts and no leverage in DC.

Mannafort was let go by Trump. Trump has since sounded far more supportive of Ukraine sovereignty, NATO, US fossil fuel dominance, US military resurgence, etc, none of which are favorable to Russia/Putin. Trump has already done things that are NOT favoring Russia.

So remind me again how Trump is a Putin puppet.

In This Thread we will compile and analyze evidence that Trump or Trump Surragates worked with the Russians to influence the outcome of the election.

For kicks we can also compile evidence that this (the Russians attempting to influence the election) actualy happened.

Bump...

Anything?