Andy P

Reels - Stella SWB6000 SW5000 Saltiga Z4500

23 posts in this topic

Renlon edited his original post so it's either the guy who said seconds or mine.

Now you got beef with me. First of all * you dont even live in Jersey and 2nd it says you have 3rd on the 5000sw. It doesnt say anything about you and the 6000 so keep your comments to yourself.

Edited by TimS
vulgar, childish garbage

Now you got beef with me. First of all you dont even live in Jersey and 2nd it says you have 3rd on the 5000sw. It doesnt say anything about you and the 6000 so keep your comments to yourself.

Just to be clear, I posted above to take the 6000 for asking (as the 5000 is now gone). Then you went in after I posted and edited your post to go from 500 to 550. So if we are going by the rules of BST, the reel is either xahoidenbbb who had 2nds or it is mine as I posted to take it for asking.

And I am from Jersey, spend months a year in LBI, and have family there, so pickup is easy enough.

Andy, what's the ruling? Should we wait for xahoidenbbb to jump in?

Thats because I read the price wrong *, I thought it was 500 asking then looked at it again saw it was 550 as you can see I put it back to 500 but will take it for asking.

Edited by TimS
removed from BST Forum for vulgar, childish garbage

Now you got beef with me. First of all xjkuunt you dont even live in Jersey and 2nd it says you have 3rd on the 5000sw. It doesnt say anything about you and the 6000 so keep your comments to yourself.

When you edit your post to increase your offer because someone offered more than you, that's dishonest and we don't tolerate that crap here. Hard to imagine you read the $550 wrong - you quoted it...and offered less. 

If you want to participate here, you need to understand that this isn't eBay, it isn't the wild west, it's a group of fishermen from this community that are honest and respectful to each other. Acting in a manner contrary to that will result in a very short and tumultuous stay here. Thanks.

TimS

Thats because I read the price wrong xjkuunt, I thought it was 500 asking then looked at it again saw it was 550 as you can see I put it back to 500 but will take it for asking.

My apologies, I missed the immature and vulgar "xjkuunt" part of your posts - I'm removing you from the BST Forums, we don't need the kind of people who posts trash like that in here.

TimS