jcrane

USA Flag Plugs

159 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

OK, I know there are a few of us that have nice USA Flag collections. Let's see what you got!!!

THIS IS NOT MY PICTURE...   

SOL Member STONES, asked if I could post this up for him.  I thought my collection was vast. This is amazing. Gorgeous stuff, and some REAL rare ones...

I will let STONES add further detail....

Will give these their glory...Will get some up over the weekend... (I have no idea why this gets uploaded upside down)

post-84-0-54273300-1487972728.jpg

Edited by TimS

OK, I know there are a few of us that have nice USA Flag collections. Let's see what you got!!!

THIS IS NOT MY PICTURE...   

SOL Member STONES, asked if I could post this up for him.  I thought my collection was vast. This is amazing. Gorgeous stuff, and some REAL rare ones...

I will let STONES add further detail....

Will give these their glory...Will get some up over the weekend... (I have no idea why this gets uploaded upside down)

you think for once you'd be able to post a photo right side up. Geez jim, lol. beautiful collection

I don't get it. On my phone it looks fine. When I upload it, it shows fine.

I have to stand upside down in order to see it. By the time I get my balance in my old age all the blood has rushed to my head and I can't see anything because it's all blury. 

I will never sell my Red White and Blue plugs. I love collecting them. I love my country and my flag . I picked up about 5 more yesterday at the Asbury show. A beautiful Cyclone one of his Big swimmers awesome!!!. A beautiful SUNSET swimmer very nice!! fishon 8 sold me a beautiful swimmer and tossed in a R/W/B Popper just for being a good customer ! I picked up a nice Black Label plug R/W/B . I also picked up a beautiful HOOKER R/W/B glitter plug. One day when i have the time i will lay them all out again and take a picture of them . I cherish each and every one of my RWB plugs. i would like to thank each and every one of the builders for making them for me. THANK YOU !