jimmy z

The Enemy

Rate this topic

75 posts in this topic

Is finally out in the open. Thanks to our President the enemy within has come out into the open. Shame on this UN-American activity  from some of our media. Shame on them. Their good counterparts should be angry that the Liberal media has become detrimental.

Should we abolish the First Amendment? 

No, of course not. And this is just the thing I'm expecting, a jump to the first amendment. Does the first Amendment promote negativity towards our country? I think not

The first Amendment was created to be good and not used to hide behind. Promote what is good, pure and true and there would be no need to hide behind the first Amendment. The media needs to do the right thing in the public's eye. Our young folks are watching and learning.

American's, the true hard working American's, the ones who believe in what's good should not patronize this new evil in our great land. God bless America! 

Trump is taking a play out of Putin's book to control the people. First. Discredit the media so you can do as you please and then reports are taken as Fake News. Problem? This isn't Russia.

Seriously. This guy is dangerous.

Edited by Garriga

Trump is taking a play out of Putin's book to control the people. First. Discredit the media so you can do as you please and then reports are taken as Fake News. Problem? This isn't Russia.

Seriously. This guy is dangerous.

Well, as long as you are serious, I am sure now everyone will listen.  

The media, in conjunction with the journalism schools, have more than earned the level of distrust they are enjoying.  Fake news and propaganda aside, the real problem has been selective bias as to what is reported, and then editorializing as to how it is 'reported'.  

Shame on them, and I am glad they are getting some attention for it now.

They cultivated this for a looooong time.   

Seriously.  

Well, as long as you are serious, I am sure now everyone will listen.

The media, in conjunction with the journalism schools, have more than earned the level of distrust they are enjoying. Fake news and propaganda aside, the real problem has been selective bias as to what is reported, and then editorializing as to how it is 'reported'.

Shame on them, and I am glad they are getting some attention for it now.

They cultivated this for a looooong time.

Seriously.

The media is controlled by humans. Bias is expected. Glad you have Fox News? The problem is where POTUS claims it's the enemy of the people. That's a brain washing tactic used by cults and government used to control the masses. True Constitutionslist should have an issue with this. It's the first amendment. What say you if he started spewing guns are the enemy of the people? Edited by Garriga

The media has finally come out of their sleepwalking and report what is happening.   If they would have called out lies during the campaign, the donald would have never been elected.

Really - the donald didn't get elected by the biggest electoral vote ever  - and there weren't 3 million illegal voters.

The media is controlled by humans. Bias is expected. Glad you have Fox News? The problem is where POTUS claims it's the enemy of the people. That's a brain washing tactic used by cults and government used to control the masses. True Constitutionslist should have an issue with this. It's the first amendment. What say you if he started spewing guns are the enemy of the people?

I'd simply not listen to him, as I often do now.  He isnt a very good orator.  I watched, I listened, I get it.  And now I stop.

The bias of the media is not merely from human error, it is well orchestrated, planned, intentional, and aimed at furthering both monetary gain and and agenda.  The MSM is nothing more than a money laundering AND propaganda wing of the left.  All under the guise of reporting news.

I can mute the president.    it is very difficult to collectively mute an entire industry.

You can learn a little by listening / pondering my posts.   However, in the end I dont really care at all if you get this.  I am rather certain you are unreachable.   And thats OK if you are OK with it.  

I'd simply not listen to him, as I often do now. He isnt a very good orator. I watched, I listened, I get it. And now I stop.

The bias of the media is not merely from human error, it is well orchestrated, planned, intentional, and aimed at furthering both monetary gain and and agenda. The MSM is nothing more than a money laundering AND propaganda wing of the left. All under the guise of reporting news.

I can mute the president. it is very difficult to collectively mute an entire industry.

You can learn a little by listening / pondering my posts. However, in the end I dont really care at all if you get this. I am rather certain you are unreachable. And thats OK if you are OK with it.

Money laundering for the Left? You have proof of this or just anecdotal? What about Fox News? Laundering for the Right?

The basis of a democracy is an informed electorate, so what if the institutions responsible for information are so biased that they will resort to fraud outright misinformation in the promotion of a particular ideology? Is such an institution then beneficial or detrimental to a functional democracy?

What happened to just reporting the news.  Not Biased, just the facts, no comments, etc.  It use to be that way, but now there is a social agenda.  I don't want left nor do I want right, I just want news thats not sensationalized or biased.  Someone start a new NEWS channel.

Never heard these arguements with Fox News. Ever. Not from the Right. Plus CNN has Trump/Right supporters allowed to express their views and correct others.

Never heard these arguements with Fox News. Ever. Not from the Right. Plus CNN has Trump/Right supporters allowed to express their views and correct others.

^ doesnt get it.  WHich is why you live in the Outpost instead of the genereal population.  I tried  ( a little).  

EBH-  good post.