New revolutionary reel seat

Rate this topic

sharkfishing

Will wait and see. I personally would be most interested in a seat option with a cylindrical shape so I can have a flush transition to the foregrip

Ignoing the fact that it looks like he wrapped his schlong in carbon fiber - taht shape is much more comfy than a typical round grip, and it's not difficult at all to transition to a round grip. YOu just have to be good at building rods.

"the internet is the greatest platform for people who don't know anything, to tell people how much they don't know, to people who don't know anything and believe everything they read."
-Billy 40:16

Ignoing the fact that it looks like he wrapped his schlong in carbon fiber - taht shape is much more comfy than a typical round grip, and it's not difficult at all to transition to a round grip. YOu just have to be good at building rods.

Now i can't stop thinking that

Well if the real seat market isn't ready for it.

The high performance personal massager market is ripe!

"Panacheless is no way to go through life"

Tims

Billy I don't think he's going have any problems all Dennis rods r made by RCW

RCW is a hack.

"the internet is the greatest platform for people who don't know anything, to tell people how much they don't know, to people who don't know anything and believe everything they read."

Im sure the hack can figure out a way to receive the grips, but when I jig certain ways from a jetty I grip the reel stem with only the pinky rear and extend my index to the foregrip. Feels the best and most natural to jig this way, but any odd transition or one that isn't flush cramps the crap out of that index

Im sure the hack can figure out a way to receive the grips, but when I jig certain ways from a jetty I grip the reel stem with only the pinky rear and extend my index to the foregrip.

I hold the reel the same was, split teh pinky - comfort & balance is better for me like that. BOth of these are NPS seats cut, the seats are not round but ther eis no seam. YOu just have to figure out  how to get it flush.

post-697-0-03182800-1488423045.jpg

post-697-0-56519700-1488423071.jpg

Danny You don't have to be worried about transition from elliptical to cylindrical shape if you leave elliptical. Humans where fighting for thousands of years with swords with egg shape handels. Now most expensive knifes has elliptical handels. Problem with reel seats was how to install reel on elliptical seat we fund the way, plus, seat takes 10 min to install and according my partner in Europe grip doesn't take much longer

Edited by sharkfishing

Those grips look like dried up wrapped bacon on the antenna of my truck after a hot day in the sun. Ridiculous.

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

IT's all about the looks....so Terry post a picture of one of your rods so we cangive our opinions on how it looks. And not for nothing, but regular reel seats aren't teh most  sexy looking to begin with. The grip shape and angle is something I've played with for years and years, and I'm prett sure that ths shape is way more comfy than a regular seat. And teh angle thing makes complete sense from an ergonomic standpoint. But....none of that matters, because it looks like a dildew and the weight comparison was imo bogus

post-697-0-99971600-1488631532.jpg

Actually I could add couple things. Another plus is material, no other seats transfer all vibrations from blank because seat is made from almost same material as blank and there is nothing between just couple drops epoxy and because is empty inside works like resonance box