jim11787

Forgive me. I've sinned against my gender

Rate this topic

57 posts in this topic

Barry Manilow. I'm taking my wife to see him. She always wanted to go to his concert and I honestly thought that he wasn't performing anymore and would be punching out soon so I promised if he toured by us I would get tickets ( this was years ago). Well he's coming to our area so I kept my word. Do I have to turn in my man card? If he croaks before the concert do I get a pass?

Apr 11, 2015 - EXCLUSIVE - 'I'm glad that he's found love and happiness': Barry Manilow's ex-wife speaks out following revelation he married long-time manager last year. ... Barry Manilow's former wife has spoken of her happiness for the superstar crooner now that he has married his long-time gay ...

Apr 11, 2015 - EXCLUSIVE - 'I'm glad that he's found love and happiness': Barry Manilow's ex-wife speaks out following revelation he married long-time manager last year. ... Barry Manilow's former wife has spoken of her happiness for the superstar crooner now that he has married his long-time gay ...

:laugh:

So when he was singing Mandy he was thinking of Andy?

Barry Manilow. I'm taking my wife to see him. She always wanted to go to his concert and I honestly thought that he wasn't performing anymore and would be punching out soon so I promised if he toured by us I would get tickets ( this was years ago). Well he's coming to our area so I kept my word. Do I have to turn in my man card? If he croaks before the concert do I get a pass?

Barry Manilow is not bad. that is definitely an awesome shows and nothing to be ashamed of. Now, if you went and see Rick Ashley HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. yeah that's whats your gonna get.

You could always give her both tickets and she could go with one of her friends

Tried that. No go. I'll make the best of it knowing she is going to enjoy it. I draw the line at Mariah Carey.