I think the alt right has been infiltrated by Russia.....

Rate this topic

fishnmagician

and that is ultimately the source of all the current entanglements.....

IMHO

1. All roads have been leading to Putin

and the first time I noticed a bizarre Putin behavior was with the right wingers who lean alt rightish using memes and pics that were Pro Putin.

many an attack on Obama (which I COULD understand coming from Republicans) was also accompanied by praise of Putin (which I could NOT understand coming from Republicans)

the source of these memes seems to have been the Alt Right Bloggers and web sites.

The degree in which Russia's influence was knowingly (or unknowingly ) exerted within the alt right is hard to estimate,

but it's clear that the shirtless Putin was a fixture in their propaganda.

I think Trump just got swept up in this when he was embraced by the alt right,

and he embraced them back.

that put in motion a LOT of bizarre statements from Trump with respect to Putin and White Supremacists.

it would be interesting to find out who helped Trump put together the Cabinet,

my gut says Bannon was behind the selection of those people in KEY roles with ties to Putin.

Trump may have been duped (because he's an intellectually lazy delegator)

but it's time for him to be honest and take control of his administration.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

I hear the moving van is on it's way from Moscow to Washington DC as we speak.

Maybe Melania didn't think it was worth the effort to do all that packing for such a short visit?

this thread is 100% legit though,

please don't derail.

I think the alt Right movement got infiltrated by russian agents,

and I think all of Trumps current problems stem from the relation he has with the Alt Right (bannon Miller etc.)

and the relationship the alt right has with Russia.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

but some many head scratchers go back to Putin

Why are Right wingers posting so many pics of shirtless Putin

Why is Trump defending Putin

Why is Trump praising Putin

Why is Trump pushing to soften the anti Putin/Russia language in the GOP Party Platform

Why is Trump putting people with connections to Putin in key spots in his administration

Why does Trump seem fixated on dropping the sanctions against Russia

Why is Trump claiming our intelligence agencies are wrong about Russia hacking

Why are so many Trump campaign staffers in contact with Russia.

at some point you can't just shrug your shoulders and say it's all a coincidence,

when there is THIS much smoke there is usually fire.

Edited by fish'nmagician

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

The Alt-right looks to Russia for guidance on many policy issues, and it is printed in alt-right literature. Russia is seen by the alt-right as having evolved past neo-liberalism, and moving to a white nationalist Christian authoritarian government, which the alt-right considers worthy of emulation, in fact it is the alt-right core vision. Putin is a champion of alt-right values.

Russia does not only support white nationalist Christian anti-homosexual (alt-right) candidates in the US, but also in France and Britain, and in any other white country whose populace wishes to pursue white nationalist Christian cultural hegemony.

The Alt-right looks to Russia for guidance on many policy issues, and it is printed in alt-right literature. Russia is seen by the alt-right as having evolved past neo-liberalism, and moving to a white nationalist Christian authoritarian government, which the alt-right considers worthy of emulation, in fact it is the alt-right core vision. Putin is a champion of alt-right values.

Russia does not only support white nationalist Christian anti-homosexual (alt-right) candidates in the US, but also in France and Britain, and in any other white country whose populace wishes to pursue white nationalist Christian cultural hegemony.

this fact needs to be driven home to all Republicans who just scan the sites and grab the memes,

I think they have been slowly acclimated to the Putin worship,

it's a form of Russian espionage psi op.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

this fact needs to be driven home to all Republicans who just scan the sites and grab the memes,

I think they have been slowly acclimated to the Putin worship,

it's a form of Russian espionage psi op.

I would not be surprised if Russians concocted propaganda within the alt-right to promote sympathy with Russian world aims. The alt-right believes that Europe is so infected with neo-liberalism that it is time to rearrange the world order, putting those countries in a basket of their own, and moving forward with new alliances.

I would not be surprised if Russians concocted propaganda within the alt-right to promote sympathy with Russian world aims. The alt-right believes that Europe is so infected with neo-liberalism that it is time to rearrange the world order, putting those countries in a basket of their own, and moving forward with new alliances.

I do remember hearing that Russia was trying to influence elections in Europe

by floating the same sort of fake stories that get posted here,

there have been a few "cautionary tales" of how bad the muslim threat is in Europe,

that have been proven to be fake news,

most likely concocted by Russian agents.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

I think there are many countries in Europe where Muslims are not assimilating, and I don't think the stories are fake news. About a decade ago, part of Paris burned, because Muslim youth felt disenfranchised from the "Christian" government. Assimilation is even being pushed with hijabs being banned. Germany is undergoing a reevaluation of cultural tolerance limits. Islam is not a live and let live culture.

On the same token, do you remember the stories in Joshua? The Israelites were commanded by God to go into Cannan and kill every last man, woman, and child, and to leave nothing alive. I believe Islam has a similar edict. "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." Quran, 9:29; "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them . . . ."Quran 8:4. Although the conquest in Joshua was limited to the time, the Islamic conquest is open-ended.

That is not my point though. My point is that Russia can cleverly manipulate Americans using social media to act toward positive Russian ends through the growth of social philosophy that promotes Russian goals. Think of what people said about the labor movement and communist infiltration. I think it is the same with Russia and the alt-right.

I think some of you guys are wearing industrial grade tin foil hats.

What's wrong with having constructive, peaceful, profitable relations with Russia?

What you fail to realize is most of those comedic Putin memes are a result of the limp wristed liberal wuss that occupied the White House for the last 8 years.

It's much easier to blame current events and your party's epic election failures on an old adversary than to face reality and learn from it.