Aquacide

stock market - i'm not feeling it.

Rate this topic

10,166 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, hobobob said:

Hold on to your diapers, we are going down.

for today.

I was on 3 year plan.  Wife may have to work another ten more know.   Hope i still have all my wits when im ready to go a sailing

1 min ago, Baccigalup said:

I was on 3 year plan.  Wife may have to work another ten more know.   Hope i still have all my wits when im ready to go a sailing

You haven't heard. Cruise tickets are dirt cheap right now. They are beyond desperate or go under.

16 mins ago, hobobob said:

You haven't heard. Cruise tickets are dirt cheap right now. They are beyond desperate or go under.

Did two them years ago, thats enough for me.  Ill stick with planes trains and camping gear

1 hour ago, hobobob said:

When the buy the dip crowd goes silent we are about half way out, is that rational?

18 mins ago, ChumSlickJon said:

When the buy the dip crowd goes silent we are about half way out, is that rational?

No thinking until monday, go find some feesh. 

1 min ago, hobobob said:

No thinking until monday, go find some feesh. 

Did that before the blow. I'm gonna get ****ed up instead. 

SLV up 9% today. What I'm hearing is gold and silver have been down so long, now it's "To the moon, Alice!" Hope so. Precious metals were always supposed to be a hedge against inflation. 

On 9/30/2022 at 5:04 PM, bass-o-matic said:

Wife worked for AT&T / Bell Labs.  We had Lucent stock for a brief time.  

My BIL worked at Lucent and had his whole 401k invested in the stock. Was great when it was up in the high double digits, then it went down to like 2 bucks. Wish he had asked me when it was up, I wudda told him to diversify. 

1 min ago, Good2Go said:

SLV up 9% today. What I'm hearing is gold and silver have been down so long, now it's "To the moon, Alice!" Hope so. Precious metals were always supposed to be a hedge against inflation. 

Might want to look at the charts agam. SLV and other commodities are up because the dollar are going down ( temporary ).  It's going to take off agam and more pain will come.

I try to live in the present and grab my glory when I can. Sooner or later I know glory will grab me! But I'm OK with that.