MD_Fish_X

WTB St. Croix Tidemaster Travel Casting Rod (TIC76MHF3)

3 posts in this topic

Looking for 7'6" St. Croix Tidemaster Travel Casting Rod... Probably not many of these around, but I thought I'd check just in case.

I may consider similar inshore travel casting rods, but I'm 80% sure on this one. Thanks.

I will be paying via Paypal, shipped to Baltimore, MD. Please price accordingly.

digirambo,

I have a TIC76HF3for sale and I will say they are much lighter in action than you would assume.  In my mind I would rate heavy action a MH.  That's the only reason I'm selling it.  I bought this for muskies and to take on some warm water business or personal travel.  It's not heavy enough action for my needs.  New it was $249 and it's and 10/10 functionally and other than some dirt on the cork which could be washed up is a 10/10 cosmetically as well. Of course it comes with the travel case which is also a 10/10.  $175 shipped to your door in the U.S. Let me know

Sorry, I actually bought it new a week ago for a fishing trip to Florida past weekend. It's been a while since I posted this, so I forgot to close it. I apologize.