snowflakes start a riot to oppose free speech

Rate this topic

lurejunkie00

They are >everything< they claim to be against, yet we're told on here R's aren't self aware, pure comedy.

Funny how the party of "acceptance" and "free speech" is anything but?

Don't they realize they are violently protesting a Gay Man's right to speak?

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." 

I have gun,

you throw rock at me

I shoot you...

seems fare....

Maybe these protestors need to be thinking of 'forming a militia' to fight the oppressive government lol.

After all Milo is just a propaganda voice of the White House. Ha ha

Edited by JohnP

Sorry JohnP,  there were never any cars burned at Kent State. no property destruction at all.   I  had friends who went to Kent State.  Why did the Governor deploy the National guard anyway? They did exactly what they were supposed to do, protect life and property of innocents.  But the politicians cowardly ran away when the press turned on them and hung the national guard out to dry. 

It's funny how Yiannopolos can get people so wound up.  College campuses have become closed minded over the years.  There is no "free speech" there, just "acceptable by us" speech.  Bill Mahr would be welcomed with open arms at Berkley.  He's sharp, witty, highly partisian, and makes a few good points through all the hyberbole.  Milo Yiannopolous is the same thing from the other side, and he's an awful human being?   :headscratch:

Maybe these protestors need to be thinking of 'forming a militia' to fight the oppressive government lol.

After all Milo is just a propaganda voice of the White House. Ha ha

See the crowd? They did, it just didn’t work out like they planned, disparity of arms is tough to overcome.........

Yeah we need another song

It can start with JohnP on a long drum troll

I opose anything that might make Neil Young sing...

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

It's funny how Yiannopolos can get people so wound up. College campuses have become closed minded over the years. There is no "free speech" there, just "acceptable by us" speech. Bill Mahr would be welcomed with open arms at Berkley. He's sharp, witty, highly partisian, and makes a few good points through all the hyberbole. Milo Yiannopolous is the same thing from the other side, and he's an awful human being? :headscratch:

The ugly truth is that there are not as many conservative intellectuals left. They reject science. They prefer spitballs and trolling instead of rational conversation. And now they seem to have this concept of alternative facts. It's a shame really.

The ugly truth is that there are not as many conservative intellectuals left. They reject science. They prefer spitballs and trolling instead of rational conversation. And now they seem to have this concept of alternative facts. It's a shame really.

Liberals have killed more than 60,000,000 human beings in the name of convenience.  They are human beings...a first year biology student knows that.  Who are the "science deniers"??? 

There are a tremendous number of conservative "intellectuals" but of course, the Marxists don't recognize them so I guess, it must not be true.

Of course, many liberal "intellectuals" follow and support the theories of Marx and Engels...so how intelligent are they, really??

John, the ugly truth is, as is typical, you don't really know what you are talking about.

Edited by Knight771

Leftists oppose free speech and like violence?  Really, this is news?  During the 20th century they killed over 100,000,000 people who disagreed with their politics.

I've done stuff I ain't proud of, and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting.