lurejunkie00

snowflakes start a riot to oppose free speech

Rate this topic

48 posts in this topic

They did...Here's a quote from one of the Alt-Left stooges.... “The cops shot me with pepper balls,” said the 26-year-old man who called himself Zombie. “It hurt”  

Lol....

They did...Here's a quote from one of the Alt-Left stooges.... “The cops shot me with pepper balls,” said the 26-year-old man who called himself Zombie. “It hurt”  

Lol....

obviously didn't use the correct ammo...

he's still talking

Funny how the party of "acceptance" and "free speech" is anything but?

Don't they realize they are violently protesting a Gay Man's right to speak?

Berkley has always been a crap hole but this is ridiculous.  we need to start shooting a few rioters when they start burning cars.

Just like in Ohio, right?

Just like in Ohio, right?

Kent State???  Really???  Really?????  You're joking right??  Kent State???  OMG liberals are so freaked out, it is funny to watch.  Kent State????

BTW, those demonstrators were throwing rocks at the NG soldiers.  The troops should not have had loaded weapons but they felt they were in danger, somebody pulled a trigger and there you are.  Historically, it may be of interest that there was not another riot on a college campus for 20 years. 

Kent State??? Really??? Really????? You're joking right?? Kent State??? OMG liberals are so freaked out, it is funny to watch. Kent State????

BTW, those demonstrators were throwing rocks at the NG soldiers. The troops should not have had loaded weapons but they felt they were in danger, somebody pulled a trigger and there you are. Historically, it may be of interest that there was not another riot on a college campus for 20 years.

I have gun,

you throw rock at me

I shoot you...

seems fare....

I love it when advocates for violence get a bit more violence than they bargained for.

Breaking windows, and lighting fires is OK, but don't you dare up the ante against them.

Once violence starts, it usually escalates...if you aren't ready for that, don't start.