mrscott24

Plug xrays

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

Yep I looked closely at mine and thought I might have seen a hint of a belly weight. Someone else will know better I'm sure.

I appreciate it salty. I've seen a few BM darters but never owned one and sure as hell not paying that price just to destroy it to see if it's got lead in it. I've done a lot of searching thru the years getting my darters figured out and never came across anything with BM having lead in them.

Ed I've seen that xray of the darter a few times over the years but could never figure out whose darter it was. Any idea?

that bottom xray is one I took years ago. The darter is one of my early attempts

that bottom xray is one I took years ago. The darter is one of my early attempts

Thank you very much Jnski. I really appreciate the help. Your smaller peanut swimmers are what got me started wanting to build plugs years ago when I first joined SOL. Thank you for all the posts way back when.

Curious, how did the darter go? Curious how it worked out with the lead slug there?

Most all of those x rays were done by my buddy Dr. Numbskull. What are you looking for I got them saved somewhere on my computer but on phone now.

do you have one for Lipless  stick baits/ swim baits?