Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bourne

Petition for Trump to release his tax returns.

Rate this topic

155 posts in this topic

Where was the public curiosity as to why relatively penniless on entry Senators like Reid retire from the Senate as multi-millionaires.

harry is as shady as they come I want to see his as well

I hope Trump never releases his tax returns. They continue to be a stick in the eye for  the snowflakes, and that is a gift that never stops giving.

It is water under the bridge, and is meaningless now. Any so called negatives are baked in the cake. 

I don't think so. He has nothing to gain by releasing them. It's done, who cares, let it go.

Your right but he does have more to loose.

if the best a potential opponent has against him in 4 years is that he didn't show his tax return, they won't be much of an opponent....

He is setting himself up for disaster. He still owns his business. Close to the next election the dems will open up an investigation into his business while he is president. They will demand tax returns. They will find something that requires him to release his 2016 taxes. It will get ugly.

Why the hell does anyone care about his tax returns?

Let me save you the trouble... he lost a lot of money. He took advantage of tax laws that cater to the rich(smart and successful people).

Feel better?

:)

I hope Trump never releases his tax returns. They continue to be a stick in the eye for  the snowflakes, and that is a gift that never stops giving.

It is water under the bridge, and is meaningless now. Any so called negatives are baked in the cake. 

Your right but he does have more to loose.

He is setting himself up for disaster. He still owns his business. Close to the next election the dems will open up an investigation into his business while he is president. They will demand tax returns. They will find something that requires him to release his 2016 taxes. It will get ugly.

Uglier than having BOTH parties try to bring him down? Thats rediculous. If both parties establishment slime's combined effort couldnt find something meaningful AND a supposed CIA investigation into the Russia nonsense, the Ds certainly arent going to find something 4 years from now.

The ONLY reason they want them released is so the Democrat party and its propaganda wing in the media can light their supporters hair on fire with a bunch of speculative, made up bullsheet.

And use their typical b.s. talking points for the parrots to continually whine about like "he only paid this tax rate which is less than his secretary"

and "he made this much and only gave this much to charity"

and "he made this much money so how could he possibly relate to you"

Need an example? Go back 4.5 years and look. Its become their textbook strategy come election time and Trump denied them of it and hopefully continues to

Gotta remember nobody really knows much about him. Up until a week ago he was private citizen running a private company. Most of the people he ran against had been public servants for a while. Easy to sling mud when your an unknown and you know your adversary's every move. Now he's a public servant and that advantage will be gone.

I don't trust the government. I want transparency.

It is hard to disagree with that statement.  However, Trump is the "anti government", and I believe he can be trusted until he gives us cause to believe otherwise.

On the specific topic of tax returns ... baaaaahhhhhh!  Anything that really needs to be known about virtually anyone can be found out without having a tax return to examine, don't ya think?

Gotta remember nobody really knows much about him. Up until a week ago he was private citizen running a private company. Most of the people he ran against had been public servants for a while. Easy to sling mud when your an unknown and you know your adversary's every move. Now he's a public servant and that advantage will be gone.

He no longer needs the "advantage", nor does he need to do much mud slinging these days ... besides, he's much too busy on his path to accomplishing much more than any of his predessors.

The best defense is good offence  :box:

if the best a potential opponent has against him in 4 years is that he didn't show his tax return, they won't be much of an opponent....

If he does an acceptable job, no one will care.

It is hard to disagree with that statement. However, Trump is the "anti government", and I believe he can be trusted until he gives us cause to believe otherwise.

On the specific topic of tax returns ... baaaaahhhhhh! Anything that really needs to be known about virtually anyone can be found out without having a tax return to examine, don't ya think?

Why should he be trusted? The man appears to be a pathological liar.