epanzella

President Trump at Bat

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

First Carrier decided to keep jobs in America and the anti-Americans were quick to say it wasn't Trump. Then Ford cancelled a plant in Mexico to keep jobs in America. The anti-Americans were quick to say it wasn't Trump but then the Ford CEO announced that it WAS Trump's pro business policies that caused the change of plan.....ooops! Now, Trump met with union leaders and they came out of the meeting extremely impressed with Trump and looking forward to working with him to make America great again. Poor libs, they're reeely gonna have a hard time trying to twist this into something bad. Maybe they'll just have to give up and start liking America.

In a hurry? Union leader's statement at 3;30.

Wow, awfully quiet in here. I guess the detractors are thinking about what to say.................................  :laugh:

The progs are figuring out a way to join Madonna in blowing up the White House. After all, it's been 3 days.    :laugh:                                                    

Wow, awfully quiet in here. I guess the detractors are thinking about what to say................................. :laugh:

Nonsense... This came out later in the day yesterday so they haven't received the talking points from the liberal media to counter it yet

Funny how none of that was mentioned on ABC/NBC/CBS in last nights evening news?  I did see it on Fox however.  The MSM kept talking about what a tough day President Trump had on Day 1.  

Seems like a pretty decent day to me.

Seriously, where are the usual suspects? So quiet.

In all fairness, some of the most vocal aren't here presently. 

referee-series-time-out-picture-id172915

Ouch! This must of been a serious kick to the groin for Washington Ds

“He intends to do the work on the issues he discussed on the campaign trail,” McGarvey (pres of building trades union) said. “It was by far the best meeting I've had [in Washington].”

“We believe that President Trump really is going to put America first,” he said. “I’ve been around this town long enough to know things are said in the heat of battle. The details we just heard from the president, we’ve very excited about.”

More winning (except for Buffets truck and rail companies anyway)...and lots more whining on the way I'm sure...lol

Trump to advance Keystone, Dakota pipelines with executive order on Tuesday: NBC

Tom DiChristopher | @tdichristopher

35 Mins Ago

Breaking News

Mike Newberg | CNBC

Standing Rock Souix Native Americans are camped out against the construction of the Dakota Access Pipeline in Cannon Ball, North Dakota as the Super Moon rises over the horizon.

President Donald Trump is expected to advance construction on two oil pipeline projects that have been fiercely disputed and were delayed under his predecessor, NBC News has learned.

Trump is scheduled to sign an executive order that will make it easier for TransCanada to construct the Keystone XL pipeline and for Energy Transfer Partners to build the final uncompleted portion of the Dakota Access Pipeline.

Edited by BigFischer