riverrunner

SUSQUEHANNA 2017-2018

823 posts in this topic

Wheeler, 

 

One question - what did you catch that fish on?  Catch many more  - all of mine yesterday we all on grubs with the 1/8 berkley, half jig head!!! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 mins ago, mdeppen said:

Wheeler, 

 

One question - what did you catch that fish on?  Catch many more  - all of mine yesterday we all on grubs with the 1/8 berkley, half jig head!!! :)

1/16 Ned rig. Wasn't a great bite, but we were only out a couple hours. My buddy got a 16" and all the rest were dinks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mdeppen said:

Maybe we need some more fishy pictures!!  :howdy:

SMB 2 100818.jpg

SMB 1 100818.jpg

 

5 hours ago, Wheeler said:

Finally got out yesterday after what felt like years. Was rewarded with this 19" bruiser!

 

IMG_4238.jpg.92b91432c436c7a7e0dd8c722abc2b9c.jpg

10 hours ago, mdeppen said:

Maybe we need some more fishy pictures!!  :howdy:

SMB 2 100818.jpg

SMB 1 100818.jpg

Finally.......some of this chit is about to settle down.

I like pretty hero pics, my favorites.

 

Kudos gentlemen.  :clap: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried to beat the big brown water bubble coming down before the rise again last week. Fark me, it greeted me whole hardily. Brown mess the little "clear" was full of debris. Can't catch a break. Please no more down pours.  :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Caught some more yesterday on the way home from work - here's two of them.

 

Just keeping track of numbers,  my October susky fish month to date to date already exceed my July and September for the full months!!.  Go figure!!!! 

Smallie1 100918.jpg

Smallie2 100918.jpg

TJones likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mdeppen said:

Caught some more yesterday on the way home from work - here's two of them.

 

Just keeping track of numbers,  my October susky fish month to date to date already exceed my July and September for the full months!!.  Go figure!!!! 

Smallie1 100918.jpg

Smallie2 100918.jpg

Very nice! I do most of my catching going to and from work... :th:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, TJones said:

Very nice! I do most of my catching going to and from work... :th:

Exactly, I'm really fortunate to work so close to such a great fishing resource.  I always have about four rods in the car along with waders / wading shoes but I don't usually put boots on until after work.  I work closer to the river than I am to home so it's easy to stop before / after work.

 

It's also amazing how much better my day goes if I can start the day catching at least one!! :)

 

 

TJones likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 mins ago, mdeppen said:

Exactly, I'm really fortunate to work so close to such a great fishing resource.  I always have about four rods in the car along with waders / wading shoes but I don't usually put boots on until after work.  I work closer to the river than I am to home so it's easy to stop before / after work.

 

It's also amazing how much better my day goes if I can start the day catching at least one!! :)

 

 

Couldn’t agree more! Nothing like starting out your work day with some slime... haha! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.