Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thewaterfordstriper

are the astros going to pitch to bonds?

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

want to see a little history this season. bonds on base percentage is a gaudy .508 and he has set the record for walks in a season. now all we need to see are some strikes. sorry for the non fishing post but i am watching the game.

[This message has been edited by thewaterfordstriper (edited 10-03-2001).]

Barry Bonds...One of the biggest a******* in all of baseball. How about getting a hit in a playoff game !! Let him go sit in the leather recliner with his own TV in the clubhouse. Hope they walk him every time.

I dunno Tommat.....what he did for the WTC changed my opnion of him. Alot more than I can say for some others.

------------------

DC ><}}}}>

Berkeley Striper Club...Seaside, NJ

bonds has got 2 things working against him...

1. the giants are playing teams fighting for a playoff spot, so they are not gonna throw him meatballs to break big macs record

2. more importantly, everyone thinks bonds is an a-hole and they would rather walk him than pitch to him just so that he doesn't break the record...none of that matters to me...i'm a sox fan...icon15.gif

I hope he gets walked everytime he's up for the rest of the season. He is such ^@^%%$#& !!!

He doesn't deserve the recognition!po.gif

------------------

JAG

usflag.gif

I know he's not a likable guy, but why is everyone so down on him?

What has he done that makes you call him names like you have? Im not passing judgement, but I think some people take sports too seriously to call someone names like that.

Hope i dont offen anyone.

------------------

usa.giffish10.gif

TimGil, no animosity intended, but, I would guess that more than 60% of MLB players, given anoninmity, would say that they don't like him. And alot more plain folks like us. It's baseball...and it's all about numbers, right?...