Rod Demo Events!

Rate this topic

Fishy4335

Demo's are important early on to let people hear about and try the rods but as the rod companies grow and are available in shops it becomes less necessary. Once you've got enough rods out there ,you can try peoples rods and get feedback from the guys who own and fish the rods. Point being you woun't see many demo's unless it's a new company.

plays well with others

what N jersey to you,

I will be calling a few shops around Pt pleasant,breille, area.

hope to get one setup,

there are a  few new century models out....

this time of year, weather is a factor, and upcoming shows are coming fast.

we have had demos at barnagat light, OCMD/De border, MD at the dam,and we had 6 in PA. usually updates on jpr rods 

facebook

also a few posted in the forums here..

I talked to the guys at haskels, might do something around there..

also, when I drop the  1pc rods off to J+H we might be able to get a date...

Any rod demo events going on long island/northern jersey this off season coming up?

Tri-state-Custom Rodbuilders... NERBS

I understand that Ron Arra will be doing a rod demonstration in the State of New Hamshire in the new year, Perhaps he could post here on some of the other shows that he might be attending to demonstrate his line of rods with a new manufacture

Life member M.B.B.A #509

Life member Izaak Walton Fishing Association

Life member Cape Cod Canal

I don't know for sure but I would have to say yes. ODM has been very active in their demo days. ODM has done demo in shops at Sea Bright and Point Pleasant in the last few years. Shimano use to do demos but haven't heard of one in the last few years.

ODM will definitely be very active 2017 with rod demo's in NJ,NY and New England states. Demo's will start around April.... dates to be determined

Boston Strong