Whopper Bubba

Muslim Obamination Backstabs Israelies

Rate this topic

129 posts in this topic

Obama on his way out the door gives the finger to the Jews. He didn't have the balls to do it before the coward. On the other hand, the Jews got what they deserved, they put him in office.

There is no genetic difference between the Israelis and the "Palestinians".

WB, if you have some documentation of that, I would like to see it. I don't think most of them are alike at all.  But I could be wrong. 

Some of the sabras and Palestinians may be the same but a majority of the Israeli's are Ashkanasi(?) Jews whose ancestry goes back hundreds and hundreds of years in Eastern and Central Europe.

Knight, they were genetically tested. They are the same. Remember, the Jews go back thousands of years in the Levant, and they are rather tightly knit. It is a religious, social, cultural difference, not genetic.

Obama loves Muslims because he is one. If not in fact, in heart

The knots we have been told to tie ourselves into to avoid voicing this reality are becoming undone

Edited by Rockoysters

From what I have experienced with the large Jewish community in Baltimore they are all knee-jerk liberals and vote as a community.  I have a couple of Jewish buds that are avid fishers and while they can't argue any of the Democrat positions based on their merits they tell me that they are going to vote Democrat anyway like there is not other choice. It is community thing from what they tell me. There are a few exceptions, but they are few and far between. In general the hate Obama, but that does not change anything.

Maybe someone who is Jewish can explain it.

I sure can't and they either can't or won't explain it to me.

They will acknowledge that they are getting screwed and lower and shake their heads from side to side and still they vote Democrat.

Edited by Jay Blair

DJT things will be drastically different January 20 2017

Unfortunately.

Yeah it's gonna be terrible.   Radical Islam will get a beating, we'll enforce our borders, the economy will boom, energy independence and more! All bad stuff.

Are we upset that by abstaining the US is finally minding it's own business on some other countries problems?

That would suggest you support disbanding the UN as all they do is worry about other nations problems. I'm in.

Obama loves Muslims because he is one. If not in fact, in heart

The knots we have been told to tie ourselves into to avoid voicing this reality are becoming undone

Since you're a relative new guy here, let me pose you a question that I've asked before without obtaining an answer.

Why do you think Obama is Muslim?