Gilgo beach killer...

Rate this topic

Sandflee

there was that Life magazine series on Cable vison 171(Investigation Discovery) about the serial killings.

Show didn't focus so much on him, but he was supposedly a real dirty cop

Ran a prostitution ring out of one of his properties and he wouldn't let FBI help with investigation.

Why would a guy like that , making bookoo dough throw it all  away.

I come from a family of NYC cops and not saying suffolk County is like working in Greenwich but come on.

These guys make very good money, overtime and they retire with a very good package

Why bother 

I Fish therefore I Lie

Not sure it makes him a suspect in the murders, but him being involved with hooker parties down there does explain why he hindered the investigation.  Will be interesting to see if the girl who gave the press conference has any actual evidence (text messages, emails, phone records, etc).

there was that Life magazine series on Cable vison 171(Investigation Discovery) about the serial killings.

Show didn't focus so much on him, but he was supposedly a real dirty cop

Ran a prostitution ring out of one of his properties and he wouldn't let FBI help with investigation.

Why would a guy like that , making bookoo dough throw it all  away.

I come from a family of NYC cops and not saying suffolk County is like working in Greenwich but come on.

These guys make very good money, overtime and they retire with a very good package

Why bother 

GREED!!!!

Lol awesome

How great would it be if it ended up being a cop that they covered for and not the guy that supposedly killed himself after the cops searched his family farm

If you are talking about Jim Bissett the cops never searched the property. I live 2 mins from it. That was a stupid rumor started by a NY Post reporter.

If you aren't fishing on the edge, you are probably blocking the channel.

holy **** if that's for real. Excellent book by Robert Kolker on the murders called Lost Girls. I know there's a tv series about it now, but a lot of it is based on the reporting in that book. He does a very good job bringing humanity to the victims of whoever this scumbag is who murdered these people. 

i always thought it was that weirdo doctor. 

Edited by runnsfromcops

if i have to measure the fish, it's already too damn small

I really doubt it was the police chief. I feel like he would have a better way of disposing of bodies. Side of the road even in a desolate area seems like an amateur move.

Yea exactly, and who would suspect a cop.

Who is more humble? The scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us, or somebody who says everything in this book must be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of all the human beings involved?