jjdbike

Tackle Warehouse opinions please?

Rate this topic

59 posts in this topic

Both me and one of my close fishing friends have ordered lots in the past from tackle warehouse.  I can't remember any real issues.  Their sight is also extremely easy to navigate and they seem to have just about everything that I need.  :th:

I love shopping there, cheapest expedited shipping around for those who can't wait to get their hands on new toys haha. 

The deal for us locals is to load up your cart online and then pick up in store for a nice percentage off the top. I played tennis with one of the owners in college who started tennis warehouse after graduation and which was later expanded to include tackle,running,riding and skate warehouse. Great people who love the central coast as much as I do.

On 12/11/2016 at 6:22 AM, jjdbike said:

Hey folks,

Have you or anyone you know ever bought anything from Tackle Warehouse?

Can anyone here either reassure me that they are okay or warn me if they are undependable please?

I've bought a few things over the last 5, 6 years from Tackle Warehouse and have had no issues.

I shop between Tackle Direct, Bass Pro, Cabelas, Kittery Trading Post, Tackle Warehouse, etc. based on who has the best prices and the cheapest shipping.

Every purchase from Tackle Warehouse has arrived quickly and as ordered.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Tackle Warehouse, Good sale prices and they ship fast

Last time I bought something from Kittery Trading post it took weeks to get shipped.

Edited by Sudsy

Posted (edited) · Report post

I’ve bought a ton of stuff from TW over the years and they’ve always been awesome to deal with. Stuff is usually there in a matter of days. Good customer service too.

I agree, KTP is a good store and usually has a good selection of what you might be looking for. But, I find them to be expensive, unless you catch them in a sale.

Edited by Mack26

On 12/11/2016 at 6:22 AM, jjdbike said:

Hey folks,

Have you or anyone you know ever bought anything from Tackle Warehouse?

I’m flying to CA & need to have everything when I get there as I’ll have limited time & access to a car. I always prefer to buy local brick & mortor when I can & if I can’t I love Tackle Direct. Unfortunatly Tackle Direct dosen’t have what I need & neither does , Charkbait, Bass Pro Or Cabelas.

Tackle Wherehouse seems to stock everything I’m looking for. I Googled Tackle Warehouse reviews & got very mixed results. Some loved them so much the reviews were suspicous, other blasted their customer service & turnaround time. That would be a problem as I need it to get here fast.

Can anyone here either reassure me that they are okay or warn me if they are undependable please?

Thanks!

JD

I've had good luck with them. Great service and resonable pricing... What's not to like???