jjdbike

Tackle Warehouse opinions please?

Rate this topic

59 posts in this topic

If you can't find it at your local tackle shop, TW has the best online selection with prices that are hard to beat. Also, they are slowly starting to stock more saltwater stuff.

Only issue i had was pricing issues.   And it's usually when I rapid fire a few orders within a month.   Sometimes they drop the price after i order before i receive it.  They don't refund the difference.  Had this happen a few times...and started shopping elsewhere.  

But they have 90% of everything and a low price free shipping threshold.  So yeah...great outfit.

I had a good experience when I bought a reel from them. The reel was put on sale plus another 20% off and I got free shipping.

Very happy with this store.

Been years but must have made 30 plus purchases from them. Most orders went out same day. Had two issues. Wrong lure and video that appeared to be used. Replaced both ASAP. Didn't have to send the wrong items back. Great selection. Great service. Wish they did saltwater.

Wow 13 positive replies. Yet, there are many terrible on line reviews.

I suppose that should be a lesson on what to believe or not on line.

I fear it’s difficult to find honest reviews of a business online that aren’t clouded by conflicts of interest. I am suspicious that competeitors log on, or have other individuals or companies do it, & blast them. I am also suspicious of the company it self having people or companies padding the reviews.

Someone here mentioned that people are more apt to post a complaint than a comment.

Perhaps another thing that might be going on is people seem to write or post things on line that they wouldn’t say outloud or face to face. Perhaps it feels empowering?

Either way I’m about to place a large oder w/ Tackle Warehouse.

Thanks again everyone.

JD

Wow 13 positive replies. Yet, there are many terrible on line reviews.

I suppose that should be a lesson on what to believe or not on line.

I fear it’s difficult to find honest reviews of a business online that aren’t clouded by conflicts of interest. I am suspicious that competeitors log on, or have other individuals or companies do it, & blast them. I am also suspicious of the company it self having people or companies padding the reviews.

Someone here mentioned that people are more apt to post a complaint than a comment.

Perhaps another thing that might be going on is people seem to write or post things on line that they wouldn’t say outloud or face to face. Perhaps it feels empowering?

Either way I’m about to place a large oder w/ Tackle Warehouse.

Thanks again everyone.

JD

Make sure you read what the complaints are about....sometimes they are very nit picky in nature

Awesome place to shop.  They are very good but they were better before.  Every year during the Bassmaster classic they would have a 25% sale -- years ago it was everthing including Shimano nowadays it is only select items.  Since I'm taxed in CA I only buy during the sales event.