Catskill John

Next Years Red Drum Tournament

Rate this topic

127 posts in this topic

Just got the new AMSA newsletter. Next years tourny is Sept. 22 - 24, which should gather more participants and actually happen due to better dates............

...........a little early for a rally, but plan ahead. 

My birthday is the 20th, my sons the 24th. RDTs are tough for me. Family is usually around. Now in a few years, if I could get my son to request RDT for his birthday we may have a different situation.

BTW, I'm at ballast point brewery in San Diego right now...yum.

Stone tomorrow...more yum.

Derrick T, have you given AMSA your email address? If you have and if you are not receiving an AMSA newsletter, the membership secretary may not have been able to read your writing and gave me in incorrect email address. Please let me know your AMSA membership number and your email address and I will update my records in order to send you future newsletters. Thanks, Beverly Fleming

Thanks Bev,

#928 derrickt8829@yahoo.com

Shortly after being voted in somebody called me and wanted to know what number I was becuase they didn't write it down when they sent the packet out. Not sure if it got lost in between there or she may have very well not been able to read it :o

I think I put it on my renewal form too but I honestly don't remember.

Edited by DerrickT

My birthday is the 20th, my sons the 24th. RDTs are tough for me. Family is usually around. Now in a few years, if I could get my son to request RDT for his birthday we may have a different situation.

BTW, I'm at ballast point brewery in San Diego right now...yum.

Stone tomorrow...more yum.

:cool: Enjoy the west coast , it's cold as heck here .

What is the process of entering this tournament?  I already had a trip to Assateague planned for those days, so it seems perfect to me!

...only ever caught 1 drum at 23", so don't worry about competition.  It was my first time surf fishing and I couldn't identify it so I let it go.  Finally figured out what it was on the regulation list a minute later and that I could have kept it!