EricJ

Failed attempt to use the Ohio State event...

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

as yet another way for the left to push their gun grabbing agenda.  So, this moron was going to be our VP? Nothing like waiting for the details to come out before tying to politicize it. He has spent too much time with Hillary. I am actually surprised that he did not blame a hurtful video...

Senator Tim Kaine Verified account
‏@timkaine

Deeply saddened by the senseless act of gun violence at Ohio State this morning. Praying for the injured and the entire Buckeye community

I thought you were going to say he was influence by talk radio and right wing extremists. They usually get to the gun thing right after that.

Well that is it. We will have to have background checks and register all butcher knifes, make sure they are not too big or too sharp, put handle locks on them, create no knife zones, ban knife sharpeners, and prevent their sale at cutlery shows.

The same things need to be done with vehicles because they can be used to kill and maim.

The kids need protection!

Why waste a perfectly good crisis!

Edited by Jay Blair

I thought you were going to say he was influence by talk radio and right wing extremists. They usually get to the gun thing right after that.

Well that is it. We will have to have background checks and register all butcher knifes, make sure they are not too big or too sharp, put handle locks on them, create no knife zones, ban knife sharpeners, and prevent their sale at cutlery shows.

The same things need to be done with vehicles because they can be used to kill and maim.

The kids need protection!

Why waste a perfectly good crisis!

Don't laugh, the Brits have knife free zones, metal detectors to check for knives, most of their knives do not have points to prevent stabbing. They also have serious restrictions on carrying knives and age rules.

From what I've read the muz was the only one that was shot.

I think Kaine was being serious.

And there in lies his problem.  Ignoring the facts that the terrorist attempted murder by vehicle and then murder by knife and focusing on the gun that saved unknow numbers of college kids.

He was a light weight and a really dumb pick by Hillary.