Patrick Cambria

For the pellet grill haters

Rate this topic

89 posts in this topic

Who in their right mind would buy a pellet grill when there’s propane?

With propane you can even cook with it in the rain. 

15 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

Who in their right mind would buy a pellet grill when there’s propane?

With propane you can even eat a cock while you bbq

fify

3 hours ago, redfishkiller said:

fify

Would you have even been able to come up with that line had you not already have the tee shirt?

With propane you can even eat a cock while you bbq”

23 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

Would you have even been able to come up with that line had you not already have the tee shirt?

With propane you can even eat a cock while you bbq”

I expect better....

I learned a week or two ago that Weber now makes a pellet grill: it's the SmokeFire, and it's priced in line with higher-end propane grills, around a grand for the entry-level model, and going up from there. 

I would never give up ma charcoal grills, but for those of us who have both propane and charcoal grills, I can see a pellet replacing the gasser. I use the propane mostly for use with a griddle, )(like my famous smashburger recipe), or when I'm cooking very small quantities of food, like three chicken breasts, and I don't wanna deal with the hassle of lighting a chimney of charcoal. 

The pellet grill seems about as idiot-proof of propane, and it would eliminate the hassle of dealing with propane tanks, which is something I absolutely, positively loathe about propane grills (I can't tell you how many times I've run out of gas standing at the grill while half in the bag). Are gasser, a Genesis that I bought after Lemons Forever won the 2005 Kentucky Oaks at 47-1 -- :howdy: -- is probably on its last legs, and when it's time to replace it, I will probably look at a pellet grill. 

In conclusion, Wayne is a loathsome douhebag, and he sucks too. :th:

14 mins ago, Belmo said:

I learned a week or two ago that Weber now makes a pellet grill: it's the SmokeFire, and it's priced in line with higher-end propane grills, around a grand for the entry-level model, and going up from there. 

I would never give up ma charcoal grills, but for those of us who have both propane and charcoal grills, I can see a pellet replacing the gasser. I use the propane mostly for use with a griddle, )(like my famous smashburger recipe), or when I'm cooking very small quantities of food, like three chicken breasts, and I don't wanna deal with the hassle of lighting a chimney of charcoal. 

The pellet grill seems about as idiot-proof of propane, and it would eliminate the hassle of dealing with propane tanks, which is something I absolutely, positively loathe about propane grills (I can't tell you how many times I've run out of gas standing at the grill while half in the bag). Are gasser, a Genesis that I bought after Lemons Forever won the 2005 Kentucky Oaks at 47-1 -- :howdy: -- is probably on its last legs, and when it's time to replace it, I will probably look at a pellet grill. 

In conclusion, Wayne is a loathsome douhebag, and he sucks too. :th:

thats why you have 2 tanks :) and you can always run it empty

a f'yall and your anti pellets they work

besides if your in Texas with a gasser or charcoal you might get shot

real smoking uses WOOD as fuel

IMG_4607-2.JPG

IMG_4593.JPG

IMG_4778.JPG

8 mins ago, Sandflee said:

thats why you have 2 tanks :) and you can always run it empty

a f'yall and your anti pellets they work

besides if your in Texas with a gasser or charcoal you might get shot

real smoking uses WOOD as fuel

IMG_4607-2.JPG

IMG_4593.JPG

IMG_4778.JPG

That all looks delicious  !!!

15 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

beef ribs  are hard to photo...they could be dripping wet and still look dry from certain angles. 

my bud in Texas sent me that pic yesterday, the beef ribs    lol