seve

WTS Used twice Daiwa Ballistic 2500 spinning reel

10 posts in this topic

I bought this about one year ago and used it twice for trout and flounder. The reel is very, very smooth and works flawlessly. It would make an awesome fluke reel or kayak reel. I would rate it 9.5/10 aesthetically and 10/10 mechanically. Only reason I am selling is to buy a bigger reel for the surf. Comes with original box and all paperwork plus 10# braid on spool( will remove if seller does not want it). Asking $130 shipped with tracking and insurance. Having problems posting pictures but will email or text detailed pictures

Let's make things more interesting!

Adding $40 worth of lures to this

1.yo-Zuri crystal 3D minnow magnum floating ( 6-1/2" and 1-1/2 ) new in box. This lure comes with strong quality saltwater triple hooks, throws like a rock and as a pretty tight action. Dives 0.8-3 feet

2. Used but in great condition bomber minnow stick, painted in blurple, great action and color, same size as the yo-zuri

3. A big rapala minnow of your choice, I have a lot including older " made in Finland " baits

Edited by seve

$120 shipped with tracking and insurance. I know this would make a great kayak reel, or an awesome freshwater largemouth , trout , salmon reel. Has Daiwa's magseal so cleaning and maintaining it should not be a big issue