Kick start the build season! "SWAP"

Rate this topic

rayndogg19

i like the one for one swap,cause you get one from everyone. this way its fair too all and no one is left without. it is a pain to build like 10 at a time, but we have a few months so that shouldn't be an issue. im not scared! lol.

lets close this on Monday at 9p.m and see how many builders jump in. any other suggestions are welcome.

Rene

If we're doing a one for one swap, you need to pick a cutoff point for number of participants pretty soon.

so far looks like possible 10 builders  lets set it for 12 builder join cut off as i put for Monday 11/21/2016 9p.m to see if we can get the 12 if not we go with the number we have.

if we need to we can change due date to March 1st 2017 i dont want to stress anyone out.  sound good to everyone?

rene

Just reviewed my schedule for coming winter and, regretfully, I'm going to have to bail out of the swap. All my stuff is hand carved, and I'm kinda slow, so this many plugs would leave me with no time to build and test plugs to fish with in the spring. I'll be following the swap with great interest. Good luck to all.