Flybyme

#Pizzagate

Rate this topic

2,653 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Flybyme said:

More arrests............

FF395E18-FC68-4F44-AD46-7D880DA81A3E.png

Wow, 500 arrests...There are more pervert arrests than any other type.

Geez, they don't round up that many drunks on one day I bet.

How many of the frickers are there out there? Arrest 500, and not a dent in the problem.

500 in one state, how many in the other 49?

33 mins ago, dena said:

Wow, 500 arrests...There are more pervert arrests than any other type.

Geez, they don't round up that many drunks on one day I bet.

How many of the frickers are there out there? Arrest 500, and not a dent in the problem.

500 in one state, how many in the other 49?

Google sex offenders in your neighborhood. 

Bill sexually molested children, on multiple occasions. Children Epstein had provided to him for that purpose. 

Every os often, I like to get the leftists to remember their programming.

There you guys go again, mucking up the kiddie-toucher thread Corporal Burn Pit and Pegleg aren't going to be pleased! - :laugh:

When's Prince Andrew going to be forced to testify? I don't give a fark whom is Mum is!

-

Sir Ron Brierley - Kiddie Creep.jpg

It still amazes me how many kiddie-touchers there are amongst us....

-

GEORGIA

Published 3 hours ago

Valdosta State dean, 14 others arrested in child sex sting

-

Screenshot_37.jpg

There was a methodist minister in a small town nearby. I had worked with him many times. Great guy, wife and three little daughters. He was so well liked, the methodist church promoted him, and gave him a church in another town that had 6,000 members. 

One day, the sheriff walked past the church secretary, the preacher’s wife, and into his office. Preacher stood up and said he knew why they were there, and put his hands behind his back. They had identified him as a child molester and when they found out he was a preacher they slowed down and got really good evidence. They had him on his home computer, his cell phone, and his church computer. 

Total shock. His wife still stands with him today. I guess he is back out by now. These maggots do not stand out as weirdos. So many of the people we interact with are molesters. Bill Clinton molested children.

1 hour ago, FishinMortician said:

There was a methodist minister in a small town nearby. I had worked with him many times. Great guy, wife and three little daughters. He was so well liked, the methodist church promoted him, and gave him a church in another town that had 6,000 members. 

One day, the sheriff walked past the church secretary, the preacher’s wife, and into his office. Preacher stood up and said he knew why they were there, and put his hands behind his back. They had identified him as a child molester and when they found out he was a preacher they slowed down and got really good evidence. They had him on his home computer, his cell phone, and his church computer. 

Total shock. His wife still stands with him today. I guess he is back out by now. These maggots do not stand out as weirdos. So many of the people we interact with are molesters. Bill Clinton molested children.

-

That's the scariest part for all parents, most of these creeps are hiding in plain site.  

14 hours ago, FishinMortician said:

"Bill Clinton molested Children" ???

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.   I am sure you lack any supporting evidence to support your claim,  just like the claim that "Pizza Gate is real".    

The disinformation is dangerous.  

19 hours ago, KnewBee said:

"Bill Clinton molested Children" ???

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.   I am sure you lack any supporting evidence to support your claim,  just like the claim that "Pizza Gate is real".    

The disinformation is dangerous.  

You’re right. He didn’t do nothing. You got me.

19 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

You’re right. He didn’t do nothing. You got me.

You can't read very well either.  

On 2/11/2020 at 9:00 AM, nalu22 said:

-

That's the scariest part for all parents, most of these creeps are hiding in plain site.  

Yep. I found while I was in Korea 77-78, some time in there that my brother had been at 10 or 11 when the guy was arrested for similar charges. My brother was one of many apparently.  Don't remember for sure but think it was at school.