buckmeyer

LOST Sand Flea Rake!

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

I lost a brand new Sand Flea Rake on AI MD side.  I was fishing Oct 26th.  It would be great to get it back!  Thanks!

I got it. But it's 6 hours away

WVallen a man of integrity , like most on this site , now how do we get it back to its owner hum. buckmeyer  you might have to use the shovel till spring :shrug:

Awesome!   Thanks WV Allen!  I don't know where you are in WV, but I live in Chambersburg, PA.  We have a place in Snug Harbor that we frequent all winter.  Let me know when you will be down, and I'll have you over for a libation and a cigar if you like!  Thanks again!!!

Awesome!   Thanks WV Allen!  I don't know where you are in WV, but I live in Chambersburg, PA.  We have a place in Snug Harbor that we frequent all winter.  Let me know when you will be down, and I'll have you over for a libation and a cigar if you like!  Thanks again!!!

he might take the cigar, but the other naaaa, now if you get him a couple cans of beans an wieners he be thrilled , CJ got him hooked on them, we all pretty easy to please, besides I think hes fairly close to you maybe a couple hrs,, lmao can you  tell us what the flea rake looks like ( what a clown I am) :banghd:  :howdy:  :worms:  :witty:  :violin:  :hi5:  :dismay:  :rules:

Earl,its brand new. Still got the stick on price tag on it. Integrity, I don't know about that, I was trying to figure out how to take it back to the store to exchange it for bait.

lmao figures, but I thought you would want some wieners an beans :laugh:  :eek:  :)  :theman: