Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blue oyster

no more gibbs plugs

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

does anyone know where i can get gibbs plugs in the mail ? i lost my last white 1oz pencil popper to the cannibles this morning and i went to the only dealer in the area who carries them and he is out and said he is dropping the product line due to poor delievery confused.gif

Go see Kay at Surfland on Plum Island. Fish the mouth of the Merrimac for a change. Or check out Tim's online store. He got my last order to me in about a week(buy some Choopie needles) biggrin.gif

does anyone know where i can get gibbs plugs in the mail?

Have you checked out the StripersOnline Online Store here? smile.gif

We don't presently stock pencil poppers, but we have Gibbs darters in 1 5/8oz, 2 1/2oz and 3oz. Gibbs Polaris Poppers in 1oz, 1 1/2oz and 2 1/2oz. Gibbs Surface Danny plugs in 1 1/2oz, 2 1/2oz and 3 1/2oz. Gibbs Deep Danny plugs in 1 1/4oz and 2oz. Gibbs Casting Swimmers in 1oz, 2oz and 3oz. Gibbs Stubby Needles and Gibbs Needlefish.

And most of the Gibbs lines we carry, we also have custom colors that are not found elsewhere smile.gif

One last thing - we've been dealing with Gibbs for 4 years now - the last two orders we placed with Gibbs were delivered faster and more complete than at any time in the past 4 years. It seems odd that your local guy is dropping them because he feels they are slow on delivery...my last two orders placed with them were delivered from Rhode Island to New Jersey inside 48 hours - that's pretty fast in my book icon14.gif

TimS

The local tackle store I go to said they dropped them as well...his complaint was they required a large minimum order. The other local store seems to be running out of them too. Must be alot of comparable plugs to carry with less problems on delivery and minimum orders, as each store has similar models as the Gibbs. I guess this is the place to get them!

I know for sure "Surfland" has them, I was up there this afternoon..Gibbs poppers(pencil) on the wall. One more thing that I noticed..they are not cheaper($$)! Anywhere from $2-$3 more at that store . (it's the location)