Stewie

Conventional rod blow out

14 posts in this topic

Have way too many rods. So.....

St Croix Ben Doerr 10 footer 30/70 up to 3(but will happily throw 4 all day) the early one with the real cork ring foregrip  Model SC100M2. Really nice condition, new cork tape and Fuji doorknob butt cap. excellent plugging stick  $85 + shipping

ST Croix Ben Doerr 10 1/2 footer 30/70 up to 8(could throw a small cat, I have thrown, with witnesses, an SP Minnow 160 measured feet). Spigot ferrule, just rerung with Fuji Hardloys. Nice light heaver $100+ shipping

Daiwa Sealine X  11 footer, blue wraps, 50/50 split Rated 3-8 This is my favorite plugging and light bait rod. Hardly used, close to new condition. Replaced the hokey tiptop with a Fuji Hardloy and added a doorknob butt cap. I have 2 and don't need this one. $85 and shipping

I'll offer you $75 for the 10' Doerr. I believe your in mass if so I can meet you at the canal any day next week? I can do instant PayPal or cash upon meeting of possible.

Dmac is stopping by tomorrow to try out the two heavier rods. I'll update tomorrow as to what is still available

Dmac your going to love those rods! Been using the 10'6" for years in the ditch. Perfect for putting heavy bucktails on the bottom

Ya I think so just from casting it today I can tell it's just what I'm looking for. I'll be down there tomorrow jigging with it. Hopefully the big girls come through been a lot of short fish this week.