Stax

"How stupid is our country"

Rate this topic

64 posts in this topic

Dont buy the hype.  The ownership of firearms is absolutely positively banned in Australia.

Take a look at the "process" to get permission from gummit to have a 38 cal SW (it will make any decent American cry, it sucks).

IF the state decides you are worthy of a firearm, ownership is BANNED for your entire life prior to that permission, as well as for six months after you grovel at the feet of some bureaucrat pig.

In fairness, thats ok though.  Australia does not have the guarantees of liberty and freedom, and protection in their documents that we do.  The inhabitants there are subject of the state, and the state reserves the an=bility to treat them as chattel.  And they do, and that works fine for them.  Its different here.  Snd they dont get it.  Why the hell would they?

Yeah...  I guess the Canadian nurses that lived above me in Louisiana and came here for work were a product of my imagination.   

Of course there are exceptions, but the general consensus among Canadians is that they are quite happy with their healthcare. Americans also travel overseas for healthcare, well over a million per year. In the early 90's, we got sold a bill of goods about Canadian healthcare being a disaster, but it's not even close. In fact the only developed country in which it is a real mess outside of the US is in the UK. I'd be scared ****less if I needed emergency medical attention over there.

"Category D:  All self-loading centrefire rifles, pump-action or self-loading shotguns that have a magazine capacity of more than 5 rounds, semi automatic rimfire rifles over 10 rounds. Functional Category D firearms are restricted to government agencies, occupational shooters and primary producers in some states. Collectors may own deactivated Category D firearms."

Just don't get caught with one of them there deadly Marlin Model 60 .22's!

:th: :th:

:th:  :th: ^

also, let me add that we need to watch out for the people who say they can't stand either candidate but would vote for Hillary because of how Trump acts.

That's a load of ****.

Because we had there were two fairly decent individuals running in the last two elections and they were defeated. John McCain and Mitt Romney.

OMG OMG OMG OMG BINDERS FULL OF WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T ELECT HIM!!!!!!!!

That binders full of women thing got just as much airtime as the grab them by the *****.

Why? Because leftists have nothing. They can't run on what they can do to get the government out of our lives, which is what most people want. So they make **** up.

And are very good with their fake outrage.

:th:  :th: ^

also, let me add that we need to watch out for the people who say they can't stand either candidate but would vote for Hillary because of how Trump acts.

That's a load of ****.

Because we had there were two fairly decent individuals running in the last two elections and they were defeated. John McCain and Mitt Romney.

OMG OMG OMG OMG BINDERS FULL OF WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T ELECT HIM!!!!!!!!

That binders full of women thing got just as much airtime as the grab them by the *****.

Why? Because leftists have nothing. They can't run on what they can do to get the government out of our lives, which is what most people want. So they make **** up.

And are very good with their fake outrage.

as an undecided, just want to say that they're all crooks... regardless of the DNC or RNC... i don't buy the hype...

everyone falls... it's how one gets up that defines them...

sadly, he has not done well.

i'm not looking at what he did... everyone has dirt that will fall if you scrutinize them... his reactions were very juvenile and that scares me about him.

and again, it's not too late, i want to hear something intelligent and substantial from him... i want to hear HOW he's going to make america great again... i don't want to see finger pointing childish temper tantrum.

Go onto WIKI and look at the "

List of countries by firearm-related death rate

"

Austalia 0.93% per 100,000

USA    10.54% per 100,000

That is 10 times more gun related deaths in US.

Now let me make something clear here, this is NOT a bashing USA rant. This started with the election you have running.

I have in the last 4 years spent a small fortune getting to the USA, a place I love and will return to again.

It was not me that side tracked this thread, but the facts you seem to have are not entirely true.

Our gun related deaths have halved since the amnesty, that is a fact. Halved to about 230 per year in total.

In regards to the "criminal" sector, even they do not have a lot of guns, they prefer steel bars to kneecap people.

BTW, about 150,000 illegal guns were handed in, maybe not all by the crims, but you would have to think some were as they were bought at a fair market price.

And yes, I do follow your election, as do many more people here than you appear to think does. It's a big circus act.

"Sheldon Cooper for President", I could go with that.

Stax

Go onto WIKI and look at the "

List of countries by firearm-related death rate

"

Austalia 0.93% per 100,000

USA    10.54% per 100,000

That is 10 times more gun related deaths in US.

Now let me make something clear here, this is NOT a bashing USA rant. This started with the election you have running.

I have in the last 4 years spent a small fortune getting to the USA, a place I love and will return to again.

It was not me that side tracked this thread, but the facts you seem to have are not entirely true.

Our gun related deaths have halved since the amnesty, that is a fact. Halved to about 230 per year in total.

In regards to the "criminal" sector, even they do not have a lot of guns, they prefer steel bars to kneecap people.

BTW, about 150,000 illegal guns were handed in, maybe not all by the crims, but you would have to think some were as they were bought at a fair market price.

And yes, I do follow your election, as do many more people here than you appear to think does. It's a big circus act.

"Sheldon Cooper for President", I could go with that.

Stax

Just a heads up, you are dealing with a bunch of world class yabbos around here, so dont expect reasonable conversation.

Dont buy the hype.  The ownership of firearms is absolutely positively banned in Australia.

Take a look at the "process" to get permission from gummit to have a 38 cal SW (it will make any decent American cry, it sucks).

IF the state decides you are worthy of a firearm, ownership is BANNED for your entire life prior to that permission, as well as for six months after you grovel at the feet of some bureaucrat pig.

In fairness, thats ok though.  Australia does not have the guarantees of liberty and freedom, and protection in their documents that we do.  The inhabitants there are subject of the state, and the state reserves the an=bility to treat them as chattel.  And they do, and that works fine for them.  Its different here.  Snd they dont get it.  Why the hell would they?

WOW, thats a strong one. Strong but WRONG

The ownership of firearms is absolutely positively banned in Australia. WRONG.

Yes, I would have to apply for a gun ownership licence. However I could own a gun in 4 weeks from now if I applied today.

And of course I cant own a gun without a licence, so you are sort of right, I am banned from owning a gun before I get a licence, however is that not the same there?

I could take a photo of a legally owned gun within 24 hours (my mate lives 40 miles away) a 9mm something.

Australia does not have the guarantees of liberty and freedom, and protection in their documents that we do. Who told you that??????

Again WRONG. Learn the facts.

Stopping shouting again.

Stax