FoliFish

VS Customer Service

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

How do people get elected to office? Is it constantly saying how good things are?

Would you like to work in customer service? How many people do you think call just to tell you how wonderful a product is?

The constant complaining has me on her much less. It is all people do on here. I have grown tired of it. How many guys just waiting to bite your ankles do you need to spark some dialogue ?

Complaining is good, if things need improving, manufacturers need feed back, and with that they can grow customers by improving product quality or service. Most people who complain do so because of a bad experience with a product or a person at a service center. I did sales for years.

I bet if you compared the number of positive vs posts and compared it to the overall negative, you would find that most people are recommending the product when a question comes up on "what reel should I buy?" Most negative posts are people who were frustrated with their purchase, and frustrated people vent. Sometimes they march in the streets and burn things down; if your product or service caused that a business should listen and make improvements. Overall the negative comments on vs reels are not as bad for other products, say for instance ancient mariner or canyon.

The constant complaining has me on her much less. It is all people do on here. I have grown tired of it. How many guys just waiting to bite your ankles do you need to spark some dialogue ?

Stop complaining about those who complain..

Complaining is good, if things need improving, manufacturers need feed back, and with that they can grow customers by improving product quality or service. Most people who complain do so because of a bad experience with a product or a person at a service center. I did sales for years.

I bet if you compared the number of positive vs posts and compared it to the overall negative, you would find that most people are recommending the product when a question comes up on "what reel should I buy?" Most negative posts are people who were frustrated with their purchase, and frustrated people vent. Sometimes they march in the streets and burn things down; if your product or service caused that a business should listen and make improvements. Overall the negative comments on vs reels are not as bad for other products, say for instance ancient mariner or canyon.

when I read a negative review my first thought is what is their motive? Most often it's an unsatisfied customer looking for a pound of flesh. The average person moves on and will comment when asked or tell friends in their life about the bad experience but when they turn to typing a long ,detailed post or thread in social media or chat site in my experience they are being petty and often acting like a scorned schoolgirl. That is not the kind of review that is useful to potential customers and