I'll miss her.

Rate this topic

richs

metallip.JPG

If someone finds this, give her a good home for me, OK? crying.gif (Line wrapped around the drag knob- why does it only happen to the good ones?)

No more skunks. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you been gone a long time. 

Rich, was that the 2oz or 3oz "trolling" model?

I might have a little stash of them hiding somewhere...I remember seeing them...somewhere redface.gif

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

Rich, the ones I saw around here were 3oz...but I'm gonna email that picture to Lex Lures and see if I can get him to whup up a dozen smile.gif

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

That would be great. icon14.gif Love rainbow and hard to find a lighter double belly hook. BM, if I could get there I would. frown.gif CHF, a few of us "sharpies" "modify" our lures. tongue.gif

Just my favorites. That reminds me though, I should itemize and photograph my stuff (rods/reels) for insurance purposes.

Just my favorites. That reminds me though, I should itemize and photograph my stuff (rods/reels) for insurance purposes.

Dope, if you did that then the Mrs. would be able to take an accurate inventory.