Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oakey

Trout Stocking

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Just a quick reminder to everyone that the trout for the kids tournament will be stocked in Spring Lake tom. around 10:00 am. Everyone is welcome to come down and take a peek at the monsters that will be availible on opening day. If anyone brings a camera, please post the pictures on SOL.

Is there gonna be anyone on Osprey/Cormorant patrol to protect the new, clueless, but very LARGE trout?cwm13.gif

TimS

Jeff, did the pictures come out? Even NIB said he is going to get his freshwater license after seeing some of those brutes. The largest trout we put in was a 10 lb tiger trout. Very impressive, hopefully someone will get the monster on opening day.

I just remembered that Jeff could not get his camera working. Darryl is our only hope for pictures. I took a half a day Mark. My first vacation of the year. I ate a egg& cheese sandwich in the galley of the Big Mohawk, and bs'd with Chris and Dugan while they worked on the boat. Than I went to the lake to watch them put fish in. My cell phone rang the whole time with business calls. I am never going on vacation again.

NIB, if you can't get the pictures formatted for the site, email them to me and I'll do the rest smile.gif

TimS

Tim I am Digitally challenged an a modern techno.******. the fact that I can type this is a accomplishment. no camera. Jack had one he showed me the disc.so I guess its digital. I'll have to see if I can track him down. I 'm pretty sure Daryl got some pictures but he's probably playin Mr.Mom right now.I remember takin pics of some giants I got at the conney. they just don't do it justice. Should have been there. Alot of BIG fish went in. The guy from the hatchery said we put In more big fish then any of his other customerssmile.gif

I know Dubs and I will be there in full battle gear/power bait repellant armour in the kayakssmile.gif

If the club can find someone to handle my underwater camera, you guys can use it from the bridge to show the kiddies what it looks like on the bottomsmile.gif That oughta to be interesting for them....once the big club "kids" get done playing with itwink.gif

TimS

I took a bunch of pictures, but I gotta do the developing thing first. Sorry, not digital yet.

I've got a total of 5 minutes of video footage, with some good shots of the fishies. I would have had more had my battery not gone out...bad day for power I guess. It died before the GIANT went in too!

Soon as I get 'em, I'll try to scan 'em and get them up.

NIB... tongue.gif

------------------

Facin' East, Darryl Z

Secretary - Shark River Surf Anglers

NIB handed me to disks the other day when he was spying on me and BZcwm13.gif I don't know what's on 'em, but if it's appropriate, I'll share themwink.gif

TimS

Tim just remember U cannot hide from the NIB.I am secret squirrel Hawk #1.Ask anybody that Knows me the'll tell ya.I went on many patrols with John B.smile.gif.................Freind or Foe no one is safe..........As far as the disks go U should probably veiw them in ur privates . Um I mean In private.cwm13.gif>>>>>>>I need them back soon more people gotta see it to believe it.thanks for the promo.the club appreciates it. O an thanks again for the reel.Gonna make some kid reely happy..............The reel Tony G.

[This message has been edited by NIB (edited 04-01-2003).]