Porgy Paul

Asian crab trap

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

Your a wealth of useless info. Just looking to sell your rods.

o what you are saying is, by bsting Pogie's balls I'm trying to make him a customer. THAt's pretty flawed logic. I can't believe it's 2016 and people are SAWFT and can't handle jokes. THAnk God we've never fished together, you wouldn't ast 10 minutes before you had a meltdown. THousands of trips in real life I've never once had a fight/conrontation with anyone, an dI but balls relentlessly.  On the internet, it's 16 years worth of confrontations from true internet cowboys that can't handle jokes.

I'm glad you chimed in with your wealth of knowledge on this post. Truly useless, I at least made some people laugh and added some value.

I use this for Green crabs (where asian crabs are too) and NEVER not once get an asian in the trap. I get 3-4 gallons a night of Greens with this trap though.

probably more greens than Asians in the area your dropping it. We dropped one of these in area that doesn't hold any greens and holds plenty of Asians. The pot would load up in a tide or two.

I'm glad you chimed in with your wealth of knowledge on this post. Truly useless, I at least made some people laugh and added some value.

ROFLMFAO you adding value with you're humor is a matter of opinion ! I heard you met up with my buddy Andy LOL Did he pull out the WD40 and spray it on his bait????

ROFLMFAO you adding value with you're humor is a matter of opinion ! I heard you met up with my buddy Andy LOL Did he pull out the WD40 and spray it on his bait????

Do you see his facebook page? :laugh:

You have no idea of some of the rigs he sees, truly spectacular.

I heard you met up with my buddy Andy LOL Did he pull out the WD40 and spray it on his bait????

WHo's Andy? Meeting people is ecoming a blur, I can't remember who's who unless I get reminded. And rigs....yeah Steve is right you have to see some of the stuff I take pics of. This is my favorite one, but the London Broil fat haning off a size 1 porgy hook, I mean the entire fat like 16oz of it. smh,

post-697-0-88452500-1480820860.jpg