PM = public message RE:Mullet

Rate this topic

crazybellringer

• 3 weeks later...

well boys the mullet run is in full swing. Im heading on a road trip North of nj. I may or may not miss out. I have a feeling i might run into some mullet where i am going but i Only have a small net  the big net i use stays at the house i stay at.   I will keep you posted on how my trip is going. In the mean time please feel free to be complete dicks to other members and destroy this place.  Obviously show some respect of r the old guys and  dog pile on the new ones. 

Only thing doing where i am is albies. they were thick yesterday and my crew got into them.  I was in bed  :cry: .

Im fishing with some good dudes. Larry from north bar gave us some darters to try.   I like em.   they have nice action action.  If your looking for these just wait a little bit and they will be in stores. 

every day i fall down on rocks.  :bonk:

Only thing doing where i am is albies. they were thick yesterday and my crew got into them.  I was in bed  :cry: .

Im fishing with some good dudes. Larry from north bar gave us some darters to try.   I like em.   they have nice action action.  If your looking for these just wait a little bit and they will be in stores. 

every day i fall down on rocks.  :bonk:

thanks for letting me know...I drove up to NJ n didn't find **** as far as albies go.  barely saw any mullet even.

thanks for letting me know...I drove up to NJ n didn't find **** as far as albies go.  barely saw any mullet even.

Im on the road. 

three hours on a tip of a jetty today. buckets of rain ...  plenty of shots,, only one guy caught.. he got two. they were all over i was dropping lures on their head and nothing.  :mad: