Critter Gitter

Who's in for Annual AI Drum Tourney?

Rate this topic

61 posts in this topic

Although it's a week early there were some fish last year. I am so pumped for Drum season can't see straight.

Hope weather holds out. Hoping to stay following week also as last year that North blow killed the season after the tourney.

post-328-0-71101300-1471634223.jpg

Edited by Critter Gitter

I'm coming up a little later...last week of Sep and gonna stay for three weeks.  Unless the doc puts the kibosh on it.  Not allowed to do any exercise except walking, so am pretty weak.  I figure you or Allen or Jeff or

mebbe Earl or Dan can cast for me...and reel in my super drums. 

I'm coming up a little later...last week of Sep and gonna stay for three weeks.  Unless the doc puts the kibosh on it.  Not allowed to do any exercise except walking, so am pretty weak.  I figure you or Allen or Jeff or

mebbe Earl or Dan can cast for me...and reel in my super drums. 

ghess guy can't catch a break around here , lol you forgot unknown erik, kicked to the curb again

Steve u gotta get out the spinners from yesteryear if you want me to help!!!!

attachicon.gif A15.JPG

i'm with you allen no spinners no reel, spinners might be easyier for steve to cast , i'm sure dan could show ya how :laugh:  :angel:

Actually I don't care if I catch or not.  What I really, REALLY care about is spending time with my pals. 

Well...mebbe I care a little if I catch.

??? if my truck is done and I have any cash left......probably, but not looking that good.

dang it john I knew me an erik should have come up there to help with the truck, weather going to cool down a bit next week an looks like no rain, get them boys a movein