So the FBI visit my friends house

Rate this topic

Niffty

Jut heard this through a mutual friend.  Apparently the FBI visit my friend's house to tell him that he's on the Isis kill list.  I thought it sounded like BS, but his live-in GF was there and she split after the visit.  He's not in law enforcement, not military.  He is a :kook: conspiracy theorist who's always going on about nutty stuff on Facebook. 

Ever heard of anything like this?  Craziest thing I have ever heard.

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read:

Not pulling my leg.  I considered that thing was a joke pulled on him. Or an elaborate ruse by him to get the girlfriend to move out.  :idea:

But in all seriousness it seems legit.

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read:

Aside from Ax beetle ,I've never heard of the FBI contacting anyone.

Which side of the gun control debate is he on?

Because if hes not pro 2a he might want to rethink it.

He better have supported the Patriots act, just sayin

Your friend sounds like a double deuche puppet.

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

Sounds fishy to me. Isis could find the guy in about 4 hours and have him killed by morning. Well before the FBI would ever find out about it. Plus, do we really think there is a "list"?

Now...if he starts posting stuff about Hillary on FB then he is as good as dead. In fact, the FBI may actually carry out the murder for her lol :)

You are just a dirty, smelly fisherman. If a hot girl is making eye contact with you, she is probably a hooker.