ROOOOOAAAAARRRRRR!

Rate this topic

Niffty

post-15328-0-37820000-1471108308.jpg

Eff the chainsaw.  I pulled those thorny bushes out by hand. straight from the Earth.  After a morning workout that had me close to puking.   I'm 134 lbs of pure fury.  Take that you fat bodies and your pansy ass yankee heat advisory.  93º Pffffffft.  :rav::box::shaky: 

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read:

I bet you can eat all day anything you want and not get fat

Been doing it for 39 years.  Although I have started to put on some fat in the belly so I joined a gym to stay ahead of that.  last year I was 127. 

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read:

i met him,he's built like a girl....

but his boyfriend likes it like that.....

My girlfriend too.

what are you going to plant there now Niffty?

No idea.  Having a fence put in near and had to clear them.  Senorita will likely plant something.  She's the horticulturalist. 

What are you going to do with the rest of the 23 hours and 45 minutes of the day?

I will have you know that took 45 min.  I got some hedges to pull in the back corner of the yard and then trim some trees on the other side.  Might start pulling up the posts from the old fence, but I don't want to get ahead of myself.

Been doing it for 39 years.  Although I have started to put on some fat in the belly so I joined a gym to stay ahead of that.  last year I was 127.

You know Monmouth Race Park is looking for jockeys

If you use eclairs in your example, he will get it right away. MikeMc

That fence dont look bad from here. The other shrubs look ok. Very normal but ok.

YOu can't see them.  Hedges are in the back of the yard. 

I need to pull up the posts for the two sides so we can put in a 6'.  Got a husky Sheppard wolf mix that jumps 4 footers.