Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
h2oboss

Can't wait, been WAY TOO LONG

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Wow guys, I'm ashamed to admit it's been many years since I've posted and even more since I've hit the surf. I got married, bought a house, have a 3 yr old and a 4 month old and a collection of surf gear that has been horribly unused....that's changing soon. My 40th is in September and when my wife asked me what I wanted I told her I just wanted to "be".....go to AI and just " be" for the weekend. I'll be down 9-8/9-12 aprx. And I can't wait! Maybe I'll see some of my old friends if their still around or even remember me....Dave (CG),...he was still living in MD.... Gill ..I shared my first AI trip by meeting you, Steve Colman had a red van with a satellite if memory serves, Poppy( Rumble Fish), Plug gave me some IRI pointers, JeepThing, ect......I can't wait....hoping for an early striper, drum or maybe a stray cobia, ...but would be happy with kingfish and some toothy critters. Hope all you guys and the entire SOL community is doing well.

Anthony

PS...if anyone has contact info on my old shark fishing buddy Sam Kilgore, please send it.

Edited by h2oboss

Hey H2..welcome back. Ron Evans had the red van and Steve had a green Tahoe. Saw Sam a few years back judging a Tourney or 2. If its the same Sam that is.

What's up Anthony!?

My man!.....how ya been, you got any of those custom soft plastics left over?... :) ...I can't tell you how many times I listened to that message you left me that night you tried them....im not sure who was more excited, me or you!. I miss our sharking adventures.....life goes on, right.... Anyway, hope all is well with business and family. Been hitting the surf much? Send me a pm with your cell#.

Edited by h2oboss