Squids and Bluefish Busters

26 mins ago, Dan Tinman said:

Here's what I've got in the short style.  These are all part of the old Able Lures product line.  In the picture below starting from the top is #4's at 3 3/8 oz, next down is #3's at 2 oz, #2's at about 1 1/8 oz and #1's at 3/4 oz.  I have plenty of the #4's, a few of the #3's none of the 2's and plenty of the 1's.  

Let me know what if any you're interested in.fullsizeoutput_10d9.jpeg.9afe88eb49f4b59bd91bf2f4f80e79fa.jpeg

Hi Dan, I will take:

(3)#3s

(3)#1s

Just add with my other order. Appreciate you finding these.

Thanks D_L

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/6/2020 at 3:44 PM, Dan Tinman said:

Here's what I've got in the short style.  These are all part of the old Able Lures product line.  In the picture below starting from the top is #4's at 3 3/8 oz, next down is #3's at 2 oz, #2's at about 1 1/8 oz and #1's at 3/4 oz.  I have plenty of the #4's, a few of the #3's none of the 2's and plenty of the 1's.  

Let me know what if any you're interested in.fullsizeoutput_10d9.jpeg.9afe88eb49f4b59bd91bf2f4f80e79fa.jpeg

Hi Dan

Do you have two of the #4's here in the pic, the heaviest ones? If so could you add a split ring to the front of them also?

Also, I would like two of the 3 oz., and one 2 oz., GT's with white bucktail. Also, can I get one pink and one green/chatreuse 6/0 replacement hooks as well?

Let me know, thanks.

Edited by Rainmaker

Run Silent, Run Deep...

2 hours ago, Rainmaker said:

Hi Dan

Do you have two of the #4's here in the pic, the heaviest ones? If so could you add a split ring to the front of them also?

Also, I would like two of the 3 oz., and one 2 oz., GT's with white bucktail. Also, can I get one pink and one green/chatreuse 6/0 replacement hooks as well?

Let me know, thanks.

PM on the way.

-

On 5/6/2020 at 3:44 PM, Dan Tinman said:

Dan, 

I'll take:

two(2) of the 4's

two(2) of the 2's all with 6/0 green tails

two(2) of the 2 oz tin squids also with 6/0 green tails

Edited by jimmy z

AKN-2 USS Sagittarius

BE ENCOURAGING, NOT DISCOURAGING

<*((())))>< <*((())))><