Baba Yaga

Whats Going On With Zeebaas?

Rate this topic

96 posts in this topic

Hello All-

So I started a topic " . . . Zeebaas at ICAST 2016" and a couple of replies pointed out that the Zeebaas online store is presently not offering any of their reels (parts yes).   Tackles Direct and J & H Tackle is either "Sold Out"  or '"Out of Stock" on their inventory.

I have sent Zeebaas an email regarding my concern but have not received a reply yet.  I was wondering if any of you fellow SOL members have heard of anything regarding the Zeebaas company?

Thanks to all those who replies.

BY

Do a search ... The was discussed in detail a month or two ago ... Threads like these only hurt a Company in the long run because it puts doubt in consumers minds. If you have a concern with a Company you should contact them yourself (phone/fax or Email) to resolve your issue.

Do a search ... The was discussed in detail a month or two ago ... Threads like these only hurt a Company in the long run because it puts doubt in consumers minds. If you have a concern with a Company you should contact them yourself (phone/fax or Email) to resolve your issue.

My bad, I should've done a "search" before I started this topic.

I believe his other thread mentioned here and his initial post here some it up. Why search for what isn't current. The story seems to change by the week.

Nothing wrong with this thread looking for info post ICAST.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I emailed them last wednesday ish..noreply as of yet

Why didn't you call them? broken phone?

Edited by levari

Yeah.maybe zeebass do have a broken phone.

Did you try? I called them last week about 5 times on a problem and I got a person on the line each time. So, just shut up.

Haha. No you shut up!...... NO YOU SHUT UP!

What a cranky ol' guy. Are you peter griffin?

Sorry buddy. But you need to lighten up and not take these boards so seriously.

LOL

I emailed them from my phone.

#Future

Yes, you are quite correct Levari, a phone call to Zeebaas should shed some light to my topic post.  I was hoping that someone who knows would chime in before I contacted them.  I will try and call them tomorrow and any info I gain, I will relay them here.

LOL

I emailed them from my phone.

#Future

LOL

Please let us keep all the Peter Griffins out of this topic and keep it friendly, helpful and informative  . . . just like Homer Simpson

Edited by Baba Yaga

I've stated previously I was at zeebaas a couple of weeks ago & yes they are still in business. They where doing mostly service when I was there to pickup my reel.

The company that owns zeebaas just doesn't build reels, their main business is aircraft parts & the reel segment is a small part of their operation. They are also marketing & selling Hanson plier & tools which most likely has a much better mark up. Call them up they've all ways answered the phone when I've call during business hours (203) 659-0015

Funny, I would never call a business with a "curiosity question" any more than I want to be called with non-business questions at my workplace.  Humans operating phones are a finite resource both on lines and on hours in the day -- emails can be handled at any time at the receiver's discretion.  Big stuff by phone, little stuff in email.

But of course that is what makes the world go round -- everyone has their own style and preferences.   

"Peter Griffins?"

Tell ya troof....i don't know what that meant.....so i let it slide.......

gig a dee