Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LI BeachRat

Baton Rouge shooters gun

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Ok, something has me wondering. The MSM was saying the Baton Rouge shooter was using a AK-47. Well they just came out with a bunch of stills, showing the shooter walking. He was carrying a military Bull Pup rifle no where near even looking like a AK. This is no sniper rifle but a close contact weapon. If full auto where did it come from?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Ok just so we know what is what.

gun_zps3wzokra6.jpgbull pup , The Tavor coast $1800. fires 223 semi, no Saturday night special

ak_zpsfyhqhxud.jpg  AK47  ​

Edited by LI BeachRat

It is not that easy to convert a semi-auto to full automatic. BATF regulations see to that. It can be done, but not by a novice.

Don't think he was a novice , ex marine Sargent .

Don't think he was a novice , ex marine Sargent .

Military service doesn't make one an armorer. Very difficult to turn a semi into a reliable full auto. Any jarhead grunt can break down, and clean a firearm. Takes an expert to convert one. I've heard nothing to indicate this murderer killed those officers with a fully automatic weapon.

Military service doesn't make one an armorer. Very difficult to turn a semi into a reliable full auto. Any jarhead grunt can break down, and clean a firearm. Takes an expert to convert one. I've heard nothing to indicate this murderer killed those officers with a fully automatic weapon.

Speaking in tounges again ? I never said he was an armorer , and never said it was fully auto . However how hard can it be to change 5 parts and watch a 5 min video ?

Full auto? Depends on rifle. M1 carbine only needs a rubber band on a spring to turn it full auto. AR, if you have access to a drill press and a metal router. Just extending the cut in bolt will do it.

Full auto? Depends on rifle. M1 carbine only needs a rubber band on a spring to turn it full auto. AR, if you have access to a drill press and a metal router. Just extending the cut in bolt will do it.

AK?